Solved Can't install jr-programmer v2 drivers

• Thread starter handsomepigeonzz
  • Start date
  • Views 1,702
H

handsomepigeonzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have jrunner v283 (because the new one crashes instantly) and I get this error when I try to install the drivers
MkCNM2Q.png

I'm on Windows 10. I also get "connection error" in the console when I start Jrunner.

R

Resumes

Reaction score
Windows 10 enforces driver signatures by default. This can be disabled to install drivers that are not digitally signed. Use the following steps to disable driver signature enforcement.

1. Click the Start menu and select Settings.
  2. Click Update and Security.
  3. Click on Recovery.
  4. Click Restart now under Advanced Startup.
  5. Click Troubleshoot.
  6. Click Advanced options.
  7. Click Startup Settings.
  8. Click on Restart.
  9. On the Startup Settings screen press 7 or F7 to disable driver signature enforcement.
Your computer will restart and you will be able to install non-digitally signed drivers. If you restart your computer again the driver signature enforcement will be re-enabled.

H

handsomepigeonzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Windows 10 enforces driver signatures by default. This can be disabled to install drivers that are not digitally signed. Use the following steps to disable driver signature enforcement.

1. Click the Start menu and select Settings.
  2. Click Update and Security.
  3. Click on Recovery.
  4. Click Restart now under Advanced Startup.
  5. Click Troubleshoot.
  6. Click Advanced options.
  7. Click Startup Settings.
  8. Click on Restart.
  9. On the Startup Settings screen press 7 or F7 to disable driver signature enforcement.
Your computer will restart and you will be able to install non-digitally signed drivers. If you restart your computer again the driver signature enforcement will be re-enabled.
Thankyou, I still get the connection error. Is that a problem with my soldering? The console doesnt turn on (no light on the RF board or fans spooling up) after trying to tin the points a couple months back, I'm just trying to get the KV off of it, will I be able to?

R

Resumes

Reaction score
No power to the board what so ever that it won't boot?

please upload photos of soldering.

H

handsomepigeonzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No power to the board what so ever that it won't boot?

please upload photos of soldering.
I cant get a good enough pic but I just did 2 nand reads and they came back the same with no bad blocks 
How would I get the KV? Would I have to glitch it first?

K

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
I cant get a good enough pic but I just did 2 nand reads and they came back the same with no bad blocks 
How would I get the KV? Would I have to glitch it first?
How Would You Plan To Turn The Console On If It Has No Power?

H

handsomepigeonzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How Would You Plan To Turn The Console On If It Has No Power?
It has power to the motherboard but when I push the button on the RF board it nothing happens. I just want to get the KV off of it

K

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
It has power to the motherboard but when I push the button on the RF board it nothing happens. I just want to get the KV off of it
Well The Console Has To Power On For You To Boot Xell To Get The CPU Key But Like It Doesn't Power On Its Not Possible To Pull The Kv.

H

handsomepigeonzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well The Console Has To Power On For You To Boot Xell To Get The CPU Key But Like It Doesn't Power On Its Not Possible To Pull The Kv.
Ok. Just to see if some kinda magic happened and it fixed can I turn the xbox on with the jr programmer wires still soldered on?

N

Newsk

Contributor
Reaction score
yep. just unplug the jrp iteself

Top Bottom