Status
Not open for further replies.
DoX Hoster

DoX Hoster

Wisdom is Knowledge Knowledge is Power
Programmer 10th Anniversary Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know if it is possible to take a application from a xbox one and put it on a banned xbox one.

I am trying to get media player app on a banned xbox that has been factory reset as of it being banned it can no longer install accounts to download the app.
I know there is a program to make a hdd readable on a pc but has anyone done this or know if it is possible.

64G

64G

Meerkat
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know if it is possible to take a application from a xbox one and put it on a banned xbox one.

I am trying to get media player app on a banned xbox that has been factory reset as of it being banned it can no longer install accounts to download the app.
I know there is a program to make a hdd readable on a pc but has anyone done this or know if it is possible.
Sorry man, Think you're most likely out of luck on this one. I have a banned xb1 too and can't get anything new installed at all :/.

DoX Hoster

DoX Hoster

Wisdom is Knowledge Knowledge is Power
Programmer 10th Anniversary Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry man, Think you're most likely out of luck on this one. I have a banned xb1 too and can't get anything new installed at all :/.
i appreciate the reply bud glad someone else can confirm it for me i jsut was not sure if it was because i did a old update from offline updating it or just because it was banned lol oh well ill use it for parts

64G

64G

Meerkat
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
i appreciate the reply bud glad someone else can confirm it for me i jsut was not sure if it was because i did a old update from offline updating it or just because it was banned lol oh well ill use it for parts
Yeah we are just out of luck sadly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register