What's new

Solved Can't have an account at xboxunity ?

• Thread starter Andre F
  • Start date
  • Views 2,967
A

Andre F

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello all,

Recently I register an account at xboxunity.net and I have some difficulty to connect on my account, and I try to troubleshoot with them at realmodscene.com with a technician.

She tells me (Felida) that her boss Chris its the only guy that can solved that issue. When I ask her how much times he will be look at my issue, she tell me she doesn’t know.

Do you have some similar problem with them? Is this normal? If its normal how much times I expect to open the account.

Thank you for your help,

Solution
F
Matter of fact.. PM me on realmodscene.. I have created an account for you.. I will give you your information there..

Til you message me
F

felida

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello all,

Recently I register an account at xboxunity.net and I have some difficulty to connect on my account, and I try to troubleshoot with them at realmodscene.com with a technician.

She tells me (Felida) that her boss Chris its the only guy that can solved that issue. When I ask her how much times he will be look at my issue, she tell me she doesn’t know.

Do you have some similar problem with them? Is this normal? If its normal how much times I expect to open the account.

Thank you for your help,
What the ****ity f*** **** is this? I am not a female.. I am a mod there.. As far as I know.. Chris is the one that has the access to do it.. I have contacted higher up the team.. But yeah.. Havent seen chris on the site to do fix your thing.. Or the other peoples accounts.. As there is a specifc thread for making these issues known.. And you didnt even use that thread..

A

Andre F

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for your answer,

But I am still waiting for Chris to solved my account issue. If you have another way to open an account it is great, Otherwise I have to wait for God himself Chris

F

felida

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for your answer,

But I am still waiting for Chris to solved my account issue. If you have another way to open an account it is great, Otherwise I have to wait for God himself Chris

Like I said.. You need to use a different email.. Use a gmail account.. As I just tried it.. And it created the account..

F

felida

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Matter of fact.. PM me on realmodscene.. I have created an account for you.. I will give you your information there..

Til you message me

Solution
A

Andre F

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
F

felida

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
alfiedizzle85

alfiedizzle85

Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone please help me...
I am trying to create 3 xboxunity accounts but none have worked.
I have my own account that works fine on my xbox but i am trying to create 3 more for other family members.
I have used a number of gmail email addresses but i am not getting any confirmation emails.

Can anyone advise on how i can receive the emails i am waiting for?
Or can anyone create 3 for me and send the info???

Sorry if i should have started a new thread but was not sure if i should have

Please help me

T

TriKesha777

Reaction score
Sin$
also having an issue with this, tried over 7 times to make an account with MULTIPLE different emails. getting a bit impatient.
On the possible chance someone that sees this who can create me an account or something, DM me or I'll give you an email to send an activation.

T

TriKesha777

Reaction score
Sin$
A number of us are trying but seems to be no help here
seems to be what happens when activation emails are either not fully automated, or are only manually sent by people. been noticing it for quite a lot of different websites I've been trying to register to. hopefully a miracle or something occurs. what is even more annoying is that I already have a registered account, but I don't have the password saved and because of that reset password also sends nothing to the email. doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. all I wanna do is just play some games on LiNK cmonBruh.

Top Bottom
Login
Register