What's new

cant get willowtree to save

• Thread starter samuel03
  • Start date
  • Views 1,072
S

samuel03

Reaction score
hey guys whats up. I am having a problem with the willowtree save when i am done with it. Its not uploading for some reason.

Hers what I did:

went to dashboard on xbox 360

went to system settings and copied the save data from my hard drive to my usb

then i take it to the computer and open up usb xplorer and extract the save001.sav file to my desktop

then i open up willowtree and after i change something i save it and then go to the next one

when I am in willowtree, I cant even change the backpack space (I think its due to I just started the game from the beginning, but not sure)

i then use the hash block calculator to rehash and resign it, then drop it back on the usb

then when i go put it back on the xbox and start it up nothing has changed,no level 61 and no skill points

i am already a level 7, but for some reason it wont change to 61

any help or walkthroughs would be a wonderful help

my xbox GT is BLooDrunr if anyone wants to message me on there as well

S

samuel03

Reaction score
Any help would be greatly appreciated

Any help would be greatly appreciated

J

Justin is L1VE

Reaction score
hey guys whats up. I am having a problem with the willowtree save when i am done with it. Its not uploading for some reason.

Hers what I did:

went to dashboard on xbox 360

went to system settings and copied the save data from my hard drive to my usb

then i take it to the computer and open up usb xplorer and extract the save001.sav file to my desktop

then i open up willowtree and after i change something i save it and then go to the next one

when I am in willowtree, I cant even change the backpack space (I think its due to I just started the game from the beginning, but not sure)

i then use the hash block calculator to rehash and resign it, then drop it back on the usb

then when i go put it back on the xbox and start it up nothing has changed,no level 61 and no skill points

i am already a level 7, but for some reason it wont change to 61

any help or walkthroughs would be a wonderful help

my xbox GT is BLooDrunr if anyone wants to message me on there as well

hmmm

heres all i can think of.

1) re download willowtree. you could have a corrupted download.
2) try completing at least 10-15 missions before modding it.
3) erase the old character off of your hdd or usb before injecting the modded one in.

if none of these help then im sorry. it usually works for me unless i do those three things.

Top Bottom
Login
Register