What's new

Solved Cant get usermaps !

K

Kowban

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i tried using Xport 360 and when i go to where the usermaps should be ... i see nothing ... i only have 1 profile so being on the wrong profile isnt my problem ... after trying Xport several times i tried installing Xplorer360 ... when i went to install it it said "This application had failed to start because MSVCR71.dl was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." HELP ME PLEASE !

also ... when i go into the new map portion, i think i can see the actual maps ... but not the usermaps .. one is 510.80 Mb and the other is 121.32 ... all i want is the usermaps :.(

K

Kowban

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thankyou ! i wasnt finding the usermaps because i was going into the 000000000000000000000 directory and then halo 3 ... i tried the ones that started with E and found the usermaps ... but that leads to my next question ... there are usermaps under 2 of the ones that start with E ... which ones should i be using ?

Upvote 0
K

Kowban

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks alot for the help guys ! and i figured out my other problem ... the other usermaps i was finding were under my brothers accound which was deleted along time ago ... i dont know why it was there ... but thanks anyway !

NOW I HAVE ANOTHER PROBLEM ! :cursing: last night everything was going fine and i was transfering user maps and playing them on my xbox ... i went to send a new one today and everything went as usual on the computer ... but when i turned on the xbox it wasnt there ! i have tried sending it several times ... help please

Upvote 0
E

enoop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Try re downloading the map then resign it and put it on you xbox and see if that works.

Upvote 0
D

DJ Shepherd

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
well, make sure you are in the right profile... again...
then there are hundreds of files, modify the description, save, and then look at the dates, and find the usermaps that have the most recent date

Upvote 0
K

Kowban

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i figured it out ! its because i wasnt resigning with my own profile and device ID's ... the resigner i was first using didnt have the option to enter my own ID's .. maybe someone should write a quick 20 second tutorial showing how to do that with a certain resigner ! thanks again guys

Upvote 0
S1R34L

S1R34L

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
meh, this is about teh 5th time i've done this...

1. Open YOUR OWN usermap in resigner

2. click save id's

3. Open usermap trying to mod

4. click load id's

5. Click resign, done

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register