First try recovering the account before modding it, to make sure the gpd isn't corrupt. If the mod resets no matter if you sign in on the dashboard and start Halo 4, or if you sign in while already on Halo 4, try the following.I'm having trouble getting my modded profile to stick online. When I do it offline everything shows unlocked but once I connect to xbox live everything goes back to normal, not sure what i'm doing wrong, can someone help me out?
After you've modded your most current gpd with whatever program, and it's on your usb drive ready to go:
- Remain on the Dashboard/Xbox-Home, with the usb drive plugged in.
- Disconnect your ethernet cable or wireless adapter so that you cannot connect to Xbox LIVE. If you are using a slim's built-in wireless, you will need to go to network settings and hit Y on your wireless connection to disconnect.
- Sign in to your profile.
- Reconnect your ethernet cable or wireless adapter. If you are using a slim's built-in wireless, reconnect to your wifi, but do not accept the network test as that will sign out your profile.
- You should be signed in to your profile, but not connected to LIVE. At this point, start Halo 4 (it should keep you offline when you start the game).
- Check to see if the mod worked.
- Hit the guide button, and select "Connect to Xbox LIVE".