• Thread starter IcyModz420
  • Start date
  • Views 9,623
IcyModz420

IcyModz420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi I've been using Pandora 2.6 for some time now and really unsatisfied with it so decided to find New menu and found Skyacro thing is the menu doesn't open in fact no other menu accept havoc cracked or Pandora will load I have all plc unlocked etc what's the problem? Also tried putting as plugin 3-5 with no luck. I'm trying to play on story mode...

Camel The Modder

Camel The Modder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi I've been using Pandora 2.6 for some time now and really unsatisfied with it so decided to find New menu and found Skyacro thing is the menu doesn't open in fact no other menu accept havoc cracked or Pandora will load I have all plc unlocked etc what's the problem? Also tried putting as plugin 3-5 with no luck. I'm trying to play on story mode...
do you know what the buttons are to open it? also did you make sure after you save it as a plugin restart your console.

Upvote 0
IcyModz420

IcyModz420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
do you know what the buttons are to open it? also did you make sure after you save it as a plugin restart your console.
My friend that sent it to me said LB + X I also tried random button combos no luck and yes rebooted several Times when trying as plugin 3-5

Upvote 0
Camel The Modder

Camel The Modder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm, Try getting a new link for the menu. Go to youtube and search SkyAcro V 5.5 and you should see SkyAcros youtube channel. get the link from his video. to be sure its the ACTUAL menu. And also be careful using it online ive heard alot of people getting banned using that menu and Pandora. BUT i use Ninja XBLS has AMAZING Bypasses. if your still having issues after re installing it or need a link rather than searching just quote me and ill link it for you!

Upvote 0
IcyModz420

IcyModz420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm, Try getting a new link for the menu. Go to youtube and search SkyAcro V 5.5 and you should see SkyAcros youtube channel. get the link from his video. to be sure its the ACTUAL menu. And also be careful using it online ive heard alot of people getting banned using that menu and Pandora. BUT i use Ninja XBLS has AMAZING Bypasses. if your still having issues after re installing it or need a link rather than searching just quote me and ill link it for you!
Yeah haha link be easier although I've tried several already my buddy said you have to have a server set is that true?

Upvote 0
Camel The Modder

Camel The Modder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
its RB + X to open the menu bro

Upvote 0
Camel The Modder

Camel The Modder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got mine working, so heres how to install (USE A USB FOR THIS)
Make sure the .xex is on your USB, put the USB in your RGH or JTAG then go to XEX menu, copy and paste the .xex from your USB to the HDD root. then launch Dashlaunch. I PUT MINE IN PLUGIN 3 SO DO THE SAME. then click RB select the HDD1 Save and load them. then return to dashboard and restart your console. see if it works then, also what version of dash launch are you using and make sure your .ini is in your HDD that could also be an issue for you. the launch.ini is what im talking about for the .ini lol. Also launch GTA from either Default.xex or from the games directory. then when in game use RB + X to open the menu

Upvote 0
IcyModz420

IcyModz420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Make sure the .xex is on your USB, put the USB in your RGH or JTAG then go to XEX menu, copy and paste the .xex from your USB to the HDD root. then launch Dashlaunch. I PUT MINE IN PLUGIN 3 SO DO THE SAME. then click RB select the HDD1 Save and load them. then return to dashboard and restart your console. see if it works then, also what version of dash launch are you using and make sure your .ini is in your HDD that could also be an issue for you. the launch.ini is what im talking about for the .ini lol. Also launch GTA from either Default.xex or from the games directory. then when in game use RB + X to open the menu
Hahaha bro I'm not a noob I'm on dl 3.17 and I don't use it anyway I drag to desktop and open with notepad 
Do you have kik be so much easier

Upvote 0
IcyModz420

IcyModz420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did it your way now it at least shows notify slowly comes and and goes away slow and freezes

Upvote 0
Camel The Modder

Camel The Modder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not working :/ set as plugin 4 atm 

I also have no internet connection or server set that have something to do with it?

I did it your way now it at least shows notify slowly comes and and goes away slow and freezes
Hmm, what TU are you on? 1.27? have you tried re launching since it froze that one time? and what RGH or JTAG do you have?

Upvote 0
Camel The Modder

Camel The Modder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm retrying now and yes tu27 lol.. I have Trinity w/ ace v3
it could be the server your using. try using NINJA instead thats what i use and have no issues. 
it could be the server your using. try using NINJA instead thats what i use and have no issues.
You can skype me: CamelModz I dont use kik sadly

Upvote 0
IcyModz420

IcyModz420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

You can skype me: CamelModz I dont use kik sadly
I got it working at long last it requires server set as plugin and to be put on DIRECTLY from dashlaunch not via launch.ini the pc easy way. Wierd.. but works thanks!

Upvote 0
Mad Monkaay

Mad Monkaay

Hoster||Youtuber||Xbox/Ps Support
Legendary Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
I got it working at long last it requires server set as plugin and to be put on DIRECTLY from dashlaunch not via launch.ini the pc easy way. Wierd.. but works thanks!
thats the same thing but ok lol :smile: hood u got it fixed

Upvote 0
Syngravez

Syngravez

Must Kill Must Destroy
Reaction score
Sin$
Although it fatal crashes every 4/5 Times I load it and several people I know have the same problem I can make it work.

I know the menus are ruthless at times but the way I get them to work is , set it as a plugin as you normaly do.

1. When you start GTA imidietily press the "Guide Button" then move along the options for bit till it freezes.
2. When it unfreezes you will hear the cops sounds, "Press B"
3. Should get the mod menu to let you know you are using it.

Upvote 0
P

Philosh Bohara

Reaction score
Sin$
I know the menus are ruthless at times but the way I get them to work is , set it as a plugin as you normaly do.

1. When you start GTA imidietily press the "Guide Button" then move along the options for bit till it freezes.
2. When it unfreezes you will hear the cops sounds, "Press B"
3. Should get the mod menu to let you know you are using it.
Do you Mod COD?

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register