What's new

Solved Can't get ranks to stick online ?

sebrro1

sebrro1

Reaction score
Sin$
Im in need of the se7en sins users for this one.
Hi I've been testing many different very good mods menus but can't get 10 th or challenges to stick to it online, ill be in system link do the mod for 10th then go back online and Its not there.
I don't know if it me not doing the right thing. But something seems strange my ranks aren't sticking to my online profile.

I'm using a falcon with dash 16202 (RGH) with freestyle 3 and xexmenu 1.2, system link valid Ethernet wires in retail and rgh

What am I doing wrong?

If anyone can point me in right place, or the right mod , or tell me what im doing wrong, would be brilliant
Thanks

Altruism

Altruism

Selena Gomez <3
Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Im in need of the se7en sins users for this one.
Hi I've been testing many different very good mods menus but can't get 10 th or challenges to stick to it online, ill be in system link do the mod for 10th then go back online and Its not there.
I don't know if it me not doing the right thing. But something seems strange my ranks aren't sticking to my online profile.

I'm using a falcon with dash 16202 (RGH) with freestyle 3 and xexmenu 1.2, system link valid Ethernet wires in retail and rgh

What am I doing wrong?

If anyone can point me in right place, or the right mod , or tell me what im doing wrong, would be brilliant
Thanks
You need to have Xbox LIVE Unlocks set to true and you need to have your retail console connected to LIVE while you're infecting yourself.

Upvote 0
sebrro1

sebrro1

Reaction score
Sin$
thankyou very much can you explain that in more detail so i have jtag connect to a router for just internet and no live and connect retail to live. any idea how i should this by wifi or wireless getting to adapters for internet on them?

i only ask because my router is the other side of my house and no-way of move it.

cheers

Upvote 0
TeamGeckos KYZA

TeamGeckos KYZA

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
have a ethenet from your jtag, to your router & then have another from your retail to your router.

trust me it works.

Upvote 0
Sin

Sin

Go to hell
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
when you settup a game on your jtag go to create game/game settup/onlineunlocks >on

Upvote 0
sebrro1

sebrro1

Reaction score
Sin$
I've tryed that with unlocks on, going on about Ethernet in router can I just do it with rgh and use wireless on retail like normal or both need to be Ethernet ?

And nice mw2 mod menu team geckos :wink:

Cheer

Upvote 0
Sin

Sin

Go to hell
Reaction score
Sin$
I've tryed that with unlocks on, going on about Ethernet in router can I just do it with rgh and use wireless on retail like normal or both need to be Ethernet ?

Cheer
my settup is "JasperRGH'wired' / Corona v1 slim 'wireless'" and that works fine for me

Upvote 0
Sin

Sin

Go to hell
Reaction score
Sin$
And one more thing some menus will tell me this when i go online (i had to do it on a pc bcause its hard to get it on xbox)
wtfmand.jpg

Is that what your getting or is it just not there

Upvote 0
TeamGeckos KYZA

TeamGeckos KYZA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Cheer

you can but it depends how faraway your router is...if its to far then the ping is to high.

true going into dashlaunch and enabling pingpatch.

then give it a shot.

& thanks :tongue: I was not in the team when Team-Geckos PRIVATE MENU was made :frown: but we are working on a new one :wink: for 2013

Upvote 0
sebrro1

sebrro1

Reaction score
Sin$
brilliant i cant wait for your new mod menu :wink: im going to buy a 25m ethernet wire and test it out today. your know where ill be if it doesnt work :biggrin:

Upvote 0
TeamGeckos KYZA

TeamGeckos KYZA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it will work bro, enjoy doing your recovery services. Or just getting unlock all :tongue:

Upvote 0
sebrro1

sebrro1

Reaction score
Sin$
Thankyou ever so much guys for your help, I'm might make tut about this and I might find others are the same.
Team geckos can I have permission to use your mod menu you guys have Ill give the right credit to you ?
Cheers :tongue:

Upvote 0
TeamGeckos KYZA

TeamGeckos KYZA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thankyou ever so much guys for your help, I'm might make tut about this and I might find others are the same.
Team geckos can I have permission to use your mod menu you guys have Ill give the right credit to you ?
Cheers :tongue:

our one at the moment is TU7 im sure. Ill get back to you on that one :wink:

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register