• Views 527
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

batherson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys i got my transfer cable today and i got xport ect. I think i found my profile but im not sure. Would my profile ever be the 0000000000000 one? If it is i can get it onto the desktop but i cant tell what file to open. If its not the 00000000000 thing in the content what would it be? I might have found my profile again but when i drag it to the desktop it doesnt show up. Any help?

D

Dead Dropper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You'll have to guess at your profile ID first unless you only have 1 profile on your xbox. And no it is never 0000000000000 form my undertsanding thats for content that is common between the users. An easy way to tell what ur profile is once u grab the one you think it is, open it up in Horizon and see what profile anme it comes up with. If its not it try anohter profile.

Tip: Once you find out your profile ID save it somewhere in notepad or write it down, it makes thing much easier for those with many profiles.

AlmostPerfect said:
It would start with an E... Like E00000
On a side note, my most recent profile i am using actually starts E9... note sure why. I think I may have signed it up on xbox.com, don't remember.

A

AlmostPerfect

Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm E9? That's odd haha. All mine start with E0

D

Dead Dropper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
AlmostPerfect said:
Hmm E9? That's odd haha. All mine start with E0
Yeah its my only one i think, but there might be another, its good though because i find it so easy when im using my HDD with like 17 profiles.

Hey OP any luck so far?

M

Mikey99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Look for the one that you play the most games on, thats how I tell, i have 1 profile i've played over 50 games, then my other profiles have like 2-3 games played on them

B

batherson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok guys lol yeah i figured that out on my own but when i go into my profile. What im trying to do is mod my gamertag. I cannot find the fff file i need but i have found it on other profiles it seems. I had tried to see what gt it is and it says nothing is in that folder (The 000100000). Any help?

D

Dead Dropper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
batherson said:
Ok guys lol yeah i figured that out on my own but when i go into my profile. What im trying to do is mod my gamertag. I cannot find the fff file i need but i have found it on other profiles it seems. I had tried to see what gt it is and it says nothing is in that folder (The 000100000). Any help?
okay so you got into your profile and your in this dir:
Partition 3\Content\*yourprofileidhere*\FFE07D1\00010000
And you say there is nothing in there? From my experience that doesn't make any sense. Double check it, and if its not there then go boot up your xbox with the HDD and try to sign in, if that files not there your profile shouldn't even be availible to sign into (I think). Otherwise I think your looking in the wrong place.

B

batherson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dead dropper stay with me here ok? I have found my profile that only i have played games on. There is no FFFF ect folder in that. i have checked all the folders in content and there is only one that has a file in it. And when i open that in the gamertag editer it says : Gamertag = Null or something like that. Ill try what you said. EDIT : Just logged on xbox and everything works fine. EDIT just reinstalled xport 360 (I was using CZ IZ DIRTY modding program) so i set it up. There is no FFFF Folder under my profile. Maybe it is a hidden file? EDIT again lol i just changed the hidden file settings (My own computer got the blue screen of death :smile: ) and theres still no file that FFFF in my profile. HELP ME

D

Dead Dropper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
how many profiles do you ahev on your xbox? You probably want to look for the one with the most folders inside of it assuming its your most used account.

I don't think xport would hide any files, but i use xplorer360 extreme 2.

B

batherson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dead im sure its the right one. Like 4 accounts or so.. and no other account has the FFFF file either. WTF why cant anything go right.. i mean jesus lol. Bad weeks luck much. First cant find a cord :tongue: then when i get it i cant even find my profile. Then i find it and now i cant edit my gamertag :O

D

Dead Dropper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
batherson said:
Dead im sure its the right one. Like 4 accounts or so.. and no other account has the FFFF file either. WTF why cant anything go right.. i mean jesus lol. Bad weeks luck much. First cant find a cord :tongue: then when i get it i cant even find my profile. Then i find it and now i cant edit my gamertag :O
So no other folder has a FFE07D1 folder in it? I have a feeling your in the wrong directory because every profile should have one, its where it stores information about the account. Make sure your searching in partion 3 and the content folder.

I'll brb i got to close my browser to install a program.

B

batherson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes im sure im in the right place. It looks the same as in videos/pictures. IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME I WILL SEND YOU RITZ BITZ. Ok new update i found one of my profiles FFFF thingi. Still cant find the others =.= If it means anything another FFF file is named the same thing as the first one i found.

Energy

Energy

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you have teamviewer? If so send me your ID/Pass in a PM and I could try to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register