• Thread starter Bigbones87
  • Start date
  • Views 1,297
Bigbones87

Bigbones87

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys. I have some dlc that was split into multiple rar files. I figured I should extract one, which gives me the game folder, the 000002 folder, and the dlc content file. Then if I try to extract the rest of the dlc files into that 00002 folder, they are e same name so win rar wants to add it but rename it (2), (3), so in and so fourth. How do I make all these files into one dlc file, and then how do I get them on my rgh and working? Thanks....oblivioncth. Lol

oblivioncth

oblivioncth

Mr. Cloth
Mr. Nice Guy MotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys. I have some dlc that was split into multiple rar files. I figured I should extract one, which gives me the game folder, the 000002 folder, and the dlc content file. Then if I try to extract the rest of the dlc files into that 00002 folder, they are e same name so win rar wants to add it but rename it (2), (3), so in and so fourth. How do I make all these files into one dlc file, and then how do I get them on my rgh and working? Thanks....oblivioncth. Lol
NO PROBLEM :biggrin:
Those rar files are called split archives. Each one is essentially part of the same overall archive so you should think of them all as one. As long as they are all in the same folder when you open any one of them it in essence opens all of them. When you drag the file out (00000002 folder) it will pull each part it needs from each piece of the archive (you can actually watch as you are extracting at the top, the number will go up as you are extracting). So as long as they are in the same folder when you pull out the files the resultant extract is the entire thing. You do not have to open every single archive and extract it for each one.

Bigbones87

Bigbones87

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
NO PROBLEM :biggrin:
So let me make sure I got this right. I open the rar file I have. Inside this rar file is like 20 rar files inside it. Inside of each of those rar files, is the game I'd folder, the 00000002 folder, and inside that a piece of the dlc content. So, if I just pick any one of those 20 rar files with the game I'd folder and dlc folder, and extract it to my flash drive, then I extracted all the rar files and I'm good to go. Just unlock it on rgh and play? Thanks man. :smile:

Fanboy

Fanboy

Mirakuru
Retired
Fabled Veteran Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
So let me make sure I got this right. I open the rar file I have. Inside this rar file is like 20 rar files inside it. Inside of each of those rar files, is the game I'd folder, the 00000002 folder, and inside that a piece of the dlc content. So, if I just pick any one of those 20 rar files with the game I'd folder and dlc folder, and extract it to my flash drive, then I extracted all the rar files and I'm good to go. Just unlock it on rgh and play? Thanks man. :smile:

Kind of.
Get all the .rar's on your desktop and then highlight them all, and right click then extract here.
Then you will have the correct folders.

Bigbones87

Bigbones87

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Just my way of doing it hehe :biggrin:
I'm confused now. What I'm saying is, this is one dlc.....split up into like 20 rar files, which are all inside a single rar file. I open the rar file, then there are the 20 rar files, which all contain the same game id and the same dlc file name located in the 00000002 folder. So you see, I need all pieces of the dlc file that are split into 20 pieces, and I need them all crunches together inside the 00000002 folder so I can put them into e game I'd folder on my rgh and unlock them. When I extract them, the computer asks to replace the file, because they are the same name. If I don't then the computer puts a number at the end of the files like 2,3,4,5,6...etc.

Top Bottom
Login
Register