Unsolved Can't get game to work

• Thread starter likeabosss
  • Start date
  • Views 745
L

likeabosss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Game/Version: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch NPUB30932 (Size: 15.9GB + 5.8GB = 21.7GB, SPLIT BY SONY)
Multiman 4.76
Habib Cobra 4.75
I have a game in the disc tray
I have both internal BD Mirror checked

I want to start off by saying that this is my first game doing this.
So after downloading my file I moved it to my ps3 via Filezilla. I then inserted a disc into the tray, went into multiman, found the game, pressed square, and then checked both BD Mirror and Internal. After this I clicked on the game, it sent me back to the XMB and my game appeared. I then clicked on the game and it tried to start up but all I got was a blank screen until a loading symbol appeared and I was sent back to the XMB.

Notes: The "BD_Emulator" option in Multiman was nowhere to be found (checked everywhere, and it definitely wasn't at the very bottom.)
I also tried this on multiman 4.70.
I checked the games size on multiman and it was correct.

Last edited:
A

Audi R8

Banned
Reaction score
Game/Version: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch NPUB30932 (Size: 15.9GB + 5.8GB = 21.7GB, SPLIT BY SONY)
Multiman 4.76
Habib Cobra 4.75
I have a game in the disc tray
I have both internal BD Mirror checked

I want to start off by saying that this is my first game doing this.
So after downloading my file I moved it to my ps3 via Filezilla. I then inserted a disc into the tray, went into multiman, found the game, pressed square, and then checked both BD Mirror and Internal. After this I clicked on the game, it sent me back to the XMB and my game appeared. I then clicked on the game and it tried to start up but all I got was a blank screen until a loading symbol appeared and I was sent back to the XMB.

Also I wasn't able to find the "BD_Emulator" option in Multiman even though I did some searching, and I tried it on multiman 4.70 and it didn't work either.
Look in settings on Multiman all the way at the bottom

T

Toothless

7s Official Dragon
Reaction score
Look in settings on Multiman all the way at the bottom
They rush to update it. Use one from like 4.60. It will work. I had the same problem with my customer.

A

Audi R8

Banned
Reaction score
Same thing happened on 4.60 and still cant find BD_Emulator option 

These are the bottom setting options, still can't seem to find it
your image is dead get new 1

Top Bottom