C

CRAGGYZ

Reaction score
ye i no that and when i switch to tactical all i get is unknown cmd

X

xXxCHUNKSxXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You did something wrong modding it then =/....

W

Leftover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats what it is suppose to say don't be alarmed. If you have FILTH's instructions you should be able to figure it out. Once your in tatical hit up on your dpad and that will bring you in the main config where you can now go and turn the mods you want on. Here is a link to FILTH's 2.5 download the instructions and there you go.

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/189158-filths-code-post-gfxff-version-25/page__hl__%2Bfilth%26%2339%3Bs+%2Bpost+%2Binstructions

If you need anymore help send me a messg. on xbl (Leftover Smack)

X

xXxCHUNKSxXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats what it is suppose to say don't be alarmed. If you have FILTH's instructions you should be able to figure it out. Once your in tatical hit up on your dpad and that will bring you in the main config where you can now go and turn the mods you want on. Here is a link to FILTH's 2.5 download the instructions and there you go.

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/189158-filths-code-post-gfxff-version-25/page__hl__%2Bfilth%26%2339%3Bs+%2Bpost+%2Binstructions

If you need anymore help send me a messg. on xbl (Leftover Smack)

I really dont think its supposed to say that. I can in no way make mine say that.

C

CRAGGYZ

Reaction score
il send u a message geoman still not working im getting unknown cmd for everthing like
unknown cmd mod menu

F

FiLTH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stuff about my 2.5 code_post was here

This gets a +rep for using his/her brain

I really dont think its supposed to say that. I can in no way make mine say that.

If you took 30secs out of your life to read a post saying its meant to say it I wouldn't think your an idiot. Also making it say that is EXTREMELY easy.

il send u a message geoman still not working im getting unknown cmd for everthing like
unknown cmd mod menu

If you took 30secs out of your life to read a post saying its meant to say it I wouldn't think your an idiot.

C

CRAGGYZ

Reaction score
sorry then if i got this wrong
lk geo man said about pressing up to open up the option for the mods i get nothing lk that its jus unknown cmd for everything and nothing changes
so please tell me what im doin wrong

S

Suspended Fate

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow... Read and read slowly. The menus are suppose to say that. "Opening" or going into the menu doesn't physically pull up an on-screen menu. The menus are navigated without any visual representation besides the few "Unknown cmd [menu name]" text that appears. If you want easier to follow instructions for how to enable things I recommend reading oPR XM3N SMOK3o's post in Troll's Mod Pack thread. (Direct Link: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/211191-trolls-modpack/page__st__100__p__1853216#entry1853216)

Hope that helps.

Top Bottom