What's new

Solved Can't get a mod menu to work on mw2

H

Haloyo

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello everyone, I can't get the Codster333 TU7 gun Game mod menu to work well. Freezes every Damm time... Could anyone help me? Would really appreciate it!
I don't want to use It for online just system link with my Friends.
Maybe is just the mod menu not working well I don't know...

Nigity

Nigity

512Mb Jasper Jtag
Reaction score
Sin$
Both consoles need to be on TU7 to play a tu7 patch unless you use the alternative plugin that allows you to play online. If your game is freezing every time you start your game it is most likely the patch you are using or some other corrupted file. Mw2 is on Tu9 right now btw.

Upvote 0
H

Haloyo

Reaction score
Sin$
Both consoles need to be on TU7 to play a tu7 patch unless you use the alternative plugin that allows you to play online. If your game is freezing every time you start your game it is most likely the patch you are using or some other corrupted file. Mw2 is on Tu9 right now btw.
I didn't even get that far... I was just trying it alone in system link without any console connected... It freezes randomly when selecting map, ingame and when ending it...I tested it in split screen with the same results...Could you test it to see if it's the patch fault? It's weird because It seemed to work for a lot of people.
I have LiNK installed but I was playing on my own without creating any room when testing it, can this be the problem?
Thanks for the reply too!!

Upvote 0
Nigity

Nigity

512Mb Jasper Jtag
Reaction score
Sin$
It sounds like like you definitely corrupted a file of some sort, it may be the patch. I cannot test it for you atm my modding equipment is at my other house. Try downloading other TU7 patches and throw them on there and see if anything changes. My guess is it wont, but its worth a shot. If that does not work, re-download Mw2 from your disc and make sure you have the tu7 Default.xex launchers. Also make sure you have the Title update actually downloaded and in your cache. Try YouTube and google there your best Friends. Also check to make sure none of your plugins are interfering with your console.

Upvote 0
H

Haloyo

Reaction score
Sin$
It sounds like like you definitely corrupted a file of some sort, it may be the patch. I cannot test it for you atm my modding equipment is at my other house. Try downloading other TU7 patches and throw them on there and see if anything changes. My guess is it wont, but its worth a shot. If that does not work, re-download Mw2 from your disc and make sure you have the tu7 Default.xex launchers. Also make sure you have the Title update actually downloaded and in your cache. Try YouTube and google there your best Friends. Also check to make sure none of your plugins are interfering with your console.
Oh that's unfortunate :frown:
I have tested it with some tu6 mod menus with no issues. I let Aurora put the TU files and I don't have any plugins on my dashlaunch...Why this worked for them but no for me? :banghead::banghead:
Literally spent more than 6 hours trying things and reading a lot with no luck... I'm really frustrated:frown:

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register