What's new

Discussion Cant get 10th to work System link Help plz

iHeartzYou

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First time Modding COD 4 I started modding for mw2 first but i recently got my hands on the ISO for Cod4 and i wana mod it and get my account to 10th prestige and so on but i can not get it to work.
although for some weird reason i was able to get ALL GUNS, ALL CAMO, but no prestige. So i am a lvl 13 with ALL GUNS and CAMOS?? :huh:
can someone help me fix this or point me to the correct system link patch for COD4 thanks for the help
+Rep to the ppl who help me :biggrin:

R1ch4rd

Like a baaaws
Reaction score
Are you fast restarting?

Also check out my patch. It's in my signature. Download the code_post which is on the front page, and to fast restart double tap up on the D-pad. The host should stay saying Downloading Game Settings.

iHeartzYou

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you fast restarting?

Also check out my patch. It's in my signature. Download the code_post which is on the front page, and to fast restart double tap up on the D-pad. The host should stay saying Downloading Game Settings.
no im not it doesnt say anything bout doing that well cuz in the patch i downloaded it tells me on the screen Unlocking Shizz... unlocking more shizzz... and then it tells me at the top of the screen in big letters Please wait Two minutes and everything will be unlocked and you will be 10th
so i waited and nothing happened but the unlocking of my Camos and Guns.

can u link me to ur patch for COD 4
thanks

Are you fast restarting?

NVM lol i didnt see the links in your Signature i will download them and test them tonight i got class in an hr So i cant do it right now
thanks for the help

+repped

Top Bottom