What's new

Solved Cant Fix Bad Block in NAND

R

RemasteredModz

Reaction score
So i tried to update to the latest Dashboard and was trying to Write my newly updated NAND to my Xbox after i did that my xbox said it detected a Bad Block after that i did my research how to fix it so i first Tried J-Runner to Move the Bad Block somewhere else but My xbox still detected the Bad Block after that i downloaded a Clean Nand and did everything this time J-Runner said theres no Bad Block but my xbox still detected the exact same Bad Block
I have no Clue what to do i still dont know How the Bad Block could cause any Problem i just ran into one after updating it Was xb online if i tried to load xb online My console would get the Red ring of death E71 Error but after an Blank launch ini it would get fixed but it only affects xb online none other Stealth server i suppose but still i really want this error to be fixed
thanks
Ps: Its only 1 Bad Block no more

N

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
So i tried to update to the latest Dashboard and was trying to Write my newly updated NAND to my Xbox after i did that my xbox said it detected a Bad Block after that i did my research how to fix it so i first Tried J-Runner to Move the Bad Block somewhere else but My xbox still detected the Bad Block after that i downloaded a Clean Nand and did everything this time J-Runner said theres no Bad Block but my xbox still detected the exact same Bad Block
I have no Clue what to do i still dont know How the Bad Block could cause any Problem i just ran into one after updating it Was xb online if i tried to load xb online My console would get the Red ring of death E71 Error but after an Blank launch ini it would get fixed but it only affects xb online none other Stealth server i suppose but still i really want this error to be fixed
thanks
Ps: Its only 1 Bad Block no more
J-Runner will automatically re-map 1 bad block. If you look at the log while making the nand, it should say that it remapped it for you.

F

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
J runner will re map it for you look in the log. The block is moved to a location that isn’t used.

R

RemasteredModz

Reaction score
J-Runner will automatically re-map 1 bad block. If you look at the log while making the nand, it should say that it remapped it for you.

but is it normal to get the Error after trying to update my Xbox with the Nand that was Re-Mapped

Top Bottom