• Thread starter ProMaster467
  • Start date
  • Views 771
P

ProMaster467

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im trying to download it but I cant find the link, was it taken down or am I not looking in the right place so can someone please send me the link.

Nokia

Nokia

[nokia@se7ensins ~]$
Lifetime
Beginning of An Odyssey Stickied Bug Finder
Reaction score
Sin$
Im trying to download it but I cant find the link, was it taken down or am I not looking in the right place so can someone please send me the link.
The link was taken down and I'm not exactly sure why, with that being said I can't send you the DL link without permission from Jiggy777 as that would be considered "leaking", I would suggest sending him a PM and asking him for it if he is still wanting to give it out.

Upvote 0
Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
The link was taken down and I'm not exactly sure why, with that being said I can't send you the DL link without permission from Jiggy777 as that would be considered "leaking", I would suggest sending him a PM and asking him for it if he is still wanting to give it out.
The thread was taken down as it contained leaked source and he did not have permission to use it in his menu. Per site rules and guidelines leaked or cracked content is not allowed.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register