• Thread starter AGR Modz
  • Start date
  • Views 1,739
AGR Modz

AGR Modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, i can join games with out force hosting easy and i don't lag at all and when people play with me when im hosting on custom games they dont lag at all my nat is open and all that. I just cant get into that lobby where u choose the maps and vote with force host. i have tried everything! It just keeps searching for games instead of putting me into a lobby im using infernus.

Sombra

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, i can join games with out force hosting easy and i don't lag at all and when people play with me when im hosting on custom games they dont lag at all my nat is open and all that. I just cant get into that lobby where u choose the maps and vote with force host. i have tried everything! It just keeps searching for games instead of putting me into a lobby im using infernus.
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/Meow.1361446/

Upvote 0
Mad Monkaay

Mad Monkaay

Hoster||Youtuber||Xbox/Ps Support
Legendary Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you have any idea on what it could be bro? :frown:

happened to me sometimes only because i didn't use gold and also when you force host they have to connect with you and i would have us people connection and they will have 2 3 4 bars

Upvote 0
AGR Modz

AGR Modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
happened to me sometimes only because i didn't use gold and also when you force host they have to connect with you and i would have us people connection and they will have 2 3 4 bars
I'm spoofing gold. (Infernus has automated spoofing) i know you don't need real gold for bo2 like you do for mw2... and every 3 bars and 4 bars on my net.

Upvote 0
E

Express_me

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It does it to me to I can get in to one game but once I back out an than try to start searching again, it just keeps searching

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register