What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Question Cant download profiles on rgh error please help

• Thread starter Unknownt2000
  • Start date
  • Views 1,218
U

Unknownt2000

Reaction score
Sin$
so i got my rgh today al was well untill i tried to download my profile, i get the error saying "sorry theres a problem with the credentials 8015000A"

so i messaged the guy i got it of and he said i need to make the account on a normal xbox 360put a usb in copy the profile to the usb then put the usb in rgh hdd and it will work.
i then explained i dont have a xbox 360 and searched the web but nothing the guy said if i pay for shipping he will send an account on usb but why cant he just send the files on here? for free

can someone please help i dont wanna pay him no more

Kira

Kira

Legendary Veteran Video Connoisseur Fabled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
While I've never had this issue, I thought I would do some searching for a possible solution(sorry if you've tried them already)

1. Try clearing the system cache.
2. Turn off two-factor authentication for your account.
3. Turn off recurring payments under your account subscriptions.
4. When the error code pops up, press "A" to acknowledge, highlight the password field, and press start/enter.
5. Verify your account isn't being flagged for unusual sign in activity.

Could potentially be a server issue, but the status is showing everything is functioning correctly. Do you happen to know anyone with a Xbox 360 that could make an account for you? In my opinion, this issue should be covered under warranty if offered. Also, did you happen to try to system update via Xbox LIVE?

U

Unknownt2000

Reaction score
Sin$
tried clearing system cache but still getting the error i can sign into the account on xbox.com just not my rgh really gutted tbh need it sorting asap thanks for your reply

Top Bottom
Login
Register