Cant download anything from marketplace

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by AWOL SPARTAN NZ, Jul 6, 2009 with 4 replies and 330 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AWOL SPARTAN NZ

AWOL SPARTAN NZ Newbie

Ratings:
    Ever since microsoft done their maintenence on xbl i havnt been able to download anything any suggestions??

2. darkFX

darkFX Member

Ratings:
  3. EclipseModz

EclipseModz Retired Retired

Ratings:
    ^^ Try that.
    If it doesn't work then do this.

Reset your connection by unplugging everything modem and router for about a min and plug the modem in first then when it gets connection plug in router.

4. xKNiiVES

xKNiiVES Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I had this problem for a while. My brothers and I are all on the same router and so is my computer. my router and modem were built together (gateway). I disconnected all of my brothers xbox live cabels, and my computers from the router/modem, then I could actually download stuff.

If this doesn't work, try clearing some space on your harddrive or get a bigger one.

Since these guys that tryed helping you didn't get you much information about clearing your cache, I'll tell you how to do it. :wink:

Go to your Memory in your dashboard, before selecting your HDD device, press Y and exit out of that screen then press these following buttons on your controller:
    XX left bumper right bumper XX (If I am correct, please correct me if I am wrong.)

5. OP
    AWOL SPARTAN NZ

AWOL SPARTAN NZ Newbie

Ratings:
    Just got back from holiday and none of :.(the suggestions worked any ideas???