• Thread starter haloguy
  • Start date
  • Views 538
H

haloguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, no profiles found, no HDD found on the system>memory tab, was working fine the other day, and now it does'nt. Its firmly on there, and I've even taken off the X-Sata, still doesnt work. Anybody, help pl0x? If theres no simple solution, is it possible to still use the HDD? (like soldering it to the memory port) if so, how.
Thanks for any help ahead of time.

H

haloguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Warped said:
If its out of its casing you possibly could have fried it by touching it with static electricity
Unfortunately, at the time this would not have been the case, but after it stopped working, I decided to try it. I think I'll go to best buy tomorrow and try to convince them to let me put my HDD on one of their Xbox's. All my friends are complete ****, and only have PS3's. If I find out its just been the HDD thats messed up all this time, I'm gonna be pissed >_>.

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
haloguy said:
Unfortunately, at the time this would not have been the case, but after it stopped working, I decided to try it. I think I'll go to best buy tomorrow and try to convince them to let me put my HDD on one of their Xbox's. All my friends are complete ****, and only have PS3's. If I find out its just been the HDD thats messed up all this time, I'm gonna be pissed >_>.
I doubt best buy will. Their 360's are locked up. I would try gamestop.

H

haloguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
EclipseModz said:
I doubt best buy will. Their 360's are locked up. I would try gamestop.
Gamestop indeed, they let me. It is a 360 issue (port must have gone loose, or broke a solder) Too bad nobody can help me on buying a new 360 T_T.
Thread can be locked, solution was found.

Top Bottom
Login
Register