What's new

Solved Can't create offline profile from USB flash

• Thread starter matu90rk
  • Start date
  • Views 1,020
M

matu90rk

Reaction score
Hi, I recently bought a JTAG'd Xbox 360 Arcade (Jasper, 256mb IM), with freeboot 0.32, dash 9199. When starting the console and doing the initial configuration I get to the part when I get to create a profile and it asks me to insert a USB storage device. I tried with 4 different flash drives (two MP3 players, one MP4 player and a Kingston DataTraveller 2GBs) all formatted in FAT32, but I doesn't recognize any of them...

I read somewhere that this problem is related to the internal Memory Unit being unformatted (to protect it from getting corrupted) and that it can be solved by configuring a flash drive as Memory Unit in another Xbox 360 with the 9199 dash.
The problem is that I don't have another 360 to try this, I was wondering if there was a way to do it from my PC...

Thanks in advance.

M

matu90rk

Reaction score
Bump and update: I need the files stored on a USB flash drive formatted from the 360 dashboard (a hidden folder named "XBOX360"). Hope someone can help me.

M

xGrim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
download Modio\
it has a usb xplorer if thats what you're talking about

M

matu90rk

Reaction score
No no, the thing is, I can't access the dashboard because the initial configuration does not recognize my USB drives... unless they were given format by another Xbox 360. The thing is, I don't have access to another console, so what I'm asking about is if someone can format a USB from their dashboard, then plug the drive into the PC and extract the hidden folder called "XBOX360" or something and then upload it.

M

xGrim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you have to have atleast 1GB formatted, and my 16GB has 1GB for xbox. so you would be downloading 1GB of nothing, and most site hosters dont allow over 200MB

Top Bottom