• Views 486
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SchwingMS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lately every time I try to copy either a film or a film clip i get an error about not being able to to read file from source or disk on my xport, anyone know why can i take films off my xport but i can take anything else. Ive also been able to take films off before but now i cant.

Xpargas

Xpargas

Seasoned Member
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
if your using xport360 try xplorer

D

DJ Shepherd

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
try and copy the xsata program (not the library files) in the xport program folder so it uses those application extensions and should hopefully find your HDD

L

lollollol

Reaction score
Sin$
Try backing your HDD or MU to an image then open the image with xplorer360. Also try running the program as administrator. If your running vista you need the latest version of xport: Codejunkies.com - Codejunkies US

S

SchwingMS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
DJ Shepherd said:
try and copy the xsata program (not the library files) in the xport program folder so it uses those application extensions and should hopefully find your HDD
Ok, ill try that but im acctuly using a memory card...

Sol Invictus

scopen4

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
i had the same problem tried xport:thumbdown:. Then i tried xplorer :thumbup::biggrin:.

S

SchwingMS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
scopen4 said:
i had the same problem tried xport:thumbdown:. Then i tried xplorer :thumbup::biggrin:.
i guess the little faces, explorer was for the better, how do i get it to identify my memory card and where would i find support for that program?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register