What's new

Discussion Can't Connect?

D

Dan Beinlich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every time I try to play multiplayer or xbox live zombies on Black Ops 1, it says "The Call of Duty: Black Ops server is not available at this time" It gives me a website to visit and I go to it and it says "defcon 4," but i don't understand what that means...this has been reoccurring for 2 days now, any help?

N

Niall47

Fire and Blood!
Reaction score
Sounds like you got ban hammered.

R

redsky195A

Reaction score
everyone is in the same situation as you

M

Emulate

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my account has been saying that everyday for 3 weeks and guess what? were both perma banned from the servers :tongue: 
so that means I can't play zombies either?...

nope. you can only play solo zombies but no online whatsoever on the bo1 servers

D

Dan Beinlich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my account has been saying that everyday for 3 weeks and guess what? were both perma banned from the servers :tongue: 

nope. you can only play solo zombies but no online whatsoever on the bo1 servers

that's ****ing ridiculous...

R

redsky195A

Reaction score
you either used GPD mods online or you did the theatre xp lobby, either way YOU did it so you have no reason to complain
the sad thing is i never used the glich or mods and they still banned my ***.........so what now?
PS: there is no way in hell i'm making a new account so they can take more cash off of me

T

Jesse Pinkman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
everyone is in the same situation as you

Lol not me:wink: 
the sad thing is i never used the glich or mods and they still banned my ***.........so what now?
PS: there is no way in hell i'm making a new account so they can take more cash off of me

Dude you never get banned for no reason you either watched the theater clip or used GPD mods.

M

Emulate

Enthusiast
Reaction score

you sound a tad bit angry. but they wouldnt ban you for s***s and giggles like the guy above me said and like i said you obviously used those mods. and complaining on a forum website isnt gonna get you anywhere. you perma banned from the bo1 servers. deal with it

T

Jesse Pinkman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you sound a tad bit angry. but they wouldnt ban you for ****s and giggles like the guy above me said and like i said you obviously used those mods. and complaining on a forum website isnt gonna get you anywhere. you perma banned from the bo1 servers. deal with it

Have fun with your perma ban by the way :wink: i mean OP not you sir Emulate

R

redsky195A

Reaction score
you sound a tad bit angry. but they wouldnt ban you for ****s and giggles like the guy above me said and like i said you obviously used those mods. and complaining on a forum website isnt gonna get you anywhere. you perma banned from the bo1 servers. deal with it
Ok first of all I havent played black ops in a long *** time. second I havent used these mods besides I never

Top Bottom