What's new

Solved can't connect to xbox live after trying numerous things

B

brsn

Reaction score
Sin$
im basically brand new to this but ive done a lot of research and tried finding some good free stealth servers and i found 3 so far and i cant connect to any of them anymore. I got my rgh monday, got it set up by tuesday morning, but by tuesday night it wouldnt connect to live anymore. I have three kvs and one of them is banned and it tells me its banned as soon as i try signing in, but the other two wont connect to xbl. I have tried changing the plugins, taken them all off, deleted launch.ini and using dashlaunch to create a new one, resetting router, finding different versions of the plugins, and i think im missing a couple more things. The only thing i think might help that i havent tried yet is seeing if the problem is with the kv like another person from here suspected but i got my kv from directkvs and everyones saying its legit, plus im not tryna spend any more money. id appreciate any guidance, sorry if this sounds dumb

B

brsn

Reaction score
Sin$
Well didn't get much help obviously but i figured out it was the kv i got from directkvs; i bought from somewhere else and everythings running fine now

Top Bottom
Login
Register