cant connect to se7ensins!

Discussion in 'PC Support Archive' started by I am iNSaNiTY, Jan 9, 2009 with 7 replies and 165 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am iNSaNiTY

I am iNSaNiTY Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ok well, a few days ago i couldnt connect to se7ensins, so i figured the site was down for repairs or something.

so today i try to go on, still cant load se7ensins.com, so i ask a friend to see if it loads on his comp, it does fine, so i tell him to search my name and see if maybe i banned, NOPE.

so i do stuff that i figured would fix the problem, like clear my dns, check all my internet options, i dont have a host file, i even reset my router(now im really pissed need to set up ports and **** again, took pics of my setup to make it easier though)

The only reason im on right now is because im using this program Anonymous Web Surfing by Anonymizer

Can any1 help me fix my problem so i wont need to use it forever just to go on se7ensins? id really appriciate it.

2. TorMenT

TorMenT VIP VIP

Ratings:
    Honestly, I had that problem awhile ago too and it last a couple days. I thought the site was down but it wasn't. It stopped after a few days. Better luck to you though :wink:

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    I am iNSaNiTY

I am iNSaNiTY Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i guess for now ill just use the program

4. Ibdc

Ibdc Retired Retired

Ratings:
    You might be IP banned. Send a pm with your IP to an admin.

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    I am iNSaNiTY

I am iNSaNiTY Enthusiast

Ratings:
  6. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
    Happened to me a few times. Lasted a couple of hours each time. It also happened to B-rad for a few days. I don't know if it is still happening because he hasn't posted in awhile..

7. JoeMal

JoeMal Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Ya this might be a case of your IP being banned...happens to a lot of people

8. OP
    I am iNSaNiTY

I am iNSaNiTY Enthusiast

Ratings:
    tell him to download anonymizer, only reason im on right now.