cant connect to se7ensins!

Discussion in 'PC Support Archive' started by I am iNSaNiTY, Jan 9, 2009 with 7 replies and 126 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am iNSaNiTY

I am iNSaNiTY Contributor

Ratings:
    ok well, a few days ago i couldnt connect to se7ensins, so i figured the site was down for repairs or something.

so today i try to go on, still cant load se7ensins.com, so i ask a friend to see if it loads on his comp, it does fine, so i tell him to search my name and see if maybe i banned, NOPE.

so i do stuff that i figured would fix the problem, like clear my dns, check all my internet options, i dont have a host file, i even reset my router(now im really pissed need to set up ports and **** again, took pics of my setup to make it easier though)

The only reason im on right now is because im using this program [Click here to view the link]

Can any1 help me fix my problem so i wont need to use it forever just to go on se7ensins? id really appriciate it.

2. TorMenT

TorMenT VIP VIP

Ratings:
    Honestly, I had that problem awhile ago too and it last a couple days. I thought the site was down but it wasn't. It stopped after a few days. Better luck to you though :wink:

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    I am iNSaNiTY

Ratings:
    i guess for now ill just use the program

4. Ibdc

Ibdc Retired Retired

Ratings:
    You might be IP banned. Send a pm with your IP to an admin.

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    I am iNSaNiTY

Ratings:
  6. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
    Happened to me a few times. Lasted a couple of hours each time. It also happened to B-rad for a few days. I don't know if it is still happening because he hasn't posted in awhile..

7. JoeMal

JoeMal Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Ya this might be a case of your IP being banned...happens to a lot of people

8. OP
    I am iNSaNiTY

Ratings:
    tell him to download anonymizer, only reason im on right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.