What's new

Unsolved Cant connect to live (8015190E)

• Thread starter Jazzper360
  • Start date
  • Views 376
J

Jazzper360

Reaction score
Every time I try to connect to live i get the error code 8015190E
Any way to fix this?

T

TheRealGiths

Banned
Reaction score
Are you trying to connect to live using your own stealth server? If this is the case then it could be due to the fact that the HVDigests (PhyBuffer + 0xFA) has changed and you will need to use the newest 2.0.17544.0 clean Hypervisor to output correct hashes. You would also need to make sure your Kernel Version is correct (PhyBuffer + 0x2A) = 0x4488. Hope this helps, good luck!

J

Jazzper360

Reaction score
Are you trying to connect to live using your own stealth server? If this is the case then it could be due to the fact that the HVDigests (PhyBuffer + 0xFA) has changed and you will need to use the newest 2.0.17544.0 clean Hypervisor to output correct hashes. You would also need to make sure your Kernel Version is correct (PhyBuffer + 0x2A) = 0x4488. Hope this helps, good luck!
I have tried connecting on two different servers and neither of them have worked, any idea what could be causing this? Thanks
Edit: They are not my own servers

Last edited:
T

TheRealGiths

Banned
Reaction score
I have tried connecting on two different servers and neither of them have worked, any idea whatcould be causing this? Thanks
Hello, if the error you're getting is still '8015190E' then this is what we call a 'KV-Block'. This normally happens when a challenge fails and you get the error 'Key exchange to blah blah blah'. I would recommend using a service like XBLS.NiNJA, ******** or ********** which are all fully updated to the latest Kernel. If you still get the error then you need to make sure of a few things.

1. Your console is actually updated using the latest 2.0.17544.0 XeBuild (Released by NiNJA/cOz).
2. Your KV is actually valid, you could have been given/used a wanky KV which would result in you not able to make a connection to live. So try switching out and using one from a trusted supplier such as DirectKVs, xbOnlineKVs.
3. Make sure your internet isn't blocking anything and running well.

If none of the above work then there are a couple more things you could try, let me know how it goes.

J

Jazzper360

Reaction score
Hello, if the error you're getting is still '8015190E' then this is what we call a 'KV-Block'. This normally happens when a challenge fails and you get the error 'Key exchange to blah blah blah'. I would recommend using a service like XBLS.NiNJA, ******** or ********** which are all fully updated to the latest Kernel. If you still get the error then you need to make sure of a few things.

1. Your console is actually updated using the latest 2.0.17544.0 XeBuild (Released by NiNJA/cOz).
2. Your KV is actually valid, you could have been given/used a wanky KV which would result in you not able to make a connection to live. So try switching out and using one from a trusted supplier such as DirectKVs, xbOnlineKVs.
3. Make sure your internet isn't blocking anything and running well.

If none of the above work then there are a couple more things you could try, let me know how it goes.
The dashboard version is updated with the avatar update also installed
I was able to connect to live once and now cant get back to it
Also the kv should be valid as i only did an rgh 1.2 install on my old retail console yesterday
I have tried xb online and tea pot and neither have worked

T

TheRealGiths

Banned
Reaction score
The dashboard version is updated with the avatar update also installed
I was able to connect to live once and now cant get back to it
Also the kv should be valid as i only did an rgh 1.2 install on my old retail console yesterday
I have tried xb online and tea pot and neither have worked

You connected to live once, so you passed a challenge then you got KV blocked.
Message me on Discord: Giths#1337
I will try my best to help you fix this issue when I'm online later.

J

Jazzper360

Reaction score
You connected to live once, so you passed a challenge then you got KV blocked.
Message me on Discord: Giths#1337
I will try my best to help you fix this issue when I'm online later.
Ill add you now
thanks for the help
Also i have once again managed to connect to live on xb online by rebooting the console numerous times

Top Bottom