What's new

Question Cant connect to hotspot...

I

ISAKM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So for some reason my S-RGH Trinity cant connect to my phones mobile hotspot, but it could do it just 2 weeks ago.
I have Liveblock and Livestrong disabled and reset factory settings and still nothing.
Network: Failed
Internet: Blocked
and so on. Why?

I

InfamousDubstep

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So for some reason my S-RGH Trinity cant connect to my phones mobile hotspot, but it could do it just 2 weeks ago.
I have Liveblock and Livestrong disabled and reset factory settings and still nothing.
Network: Failed
Internet: Blocked
and so on. Why?
Have you checked your kv? When mine gets banned it doesn't notify me right away but gives me a hard time connecting to the internet whether it be my Hotspot or VPN router.

I

ISAKM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you checked your kv? When mine gets banned it doesn't notify me right away but gives me a hard time connecting to the internet whether it be my Hotspot or VPN router.
I have only been on live like twice when this console was retail so I dont think its banned.
Still I checked and nope its not banned so what can be the problem its insanely frustrating because it connects fine with ethernet and router just not my phone, like wth. And its just the 360, everything else I have connects without issues

I

InfamousDubstep

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have only been on live like twice when this console was retail so I dont think its banned.
Still I checked and nope its not banned so what can be the problem its insanely frustrating because it connects fine with ethernet and router just not my phone, like wth. And its just the 360, everything else I have connects without issues
Are you running a stealth service? Have you messed with your plug-ins at all? What order are your plug-ins in?
Post automatically merged:

Are you running a stealth service? Have you messed with your plug-ins at all? What order are your plug-ins in?
Well nvm you said it connects with regular router. That's an interesting one.

I would suggest deleting the network completely off your xbox. Then manually entering all the information on your Xbox and trying again. And if that doesn't work, are you able to share wifi from your phone? I have a galaxy s8+ and I'm able to hot spot as well as share whatever wifi I'm already using. Maybe try that to narrow down what's wrong.

Last edited:
I

ISAKM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I would suggest deleting the network completely off your xbox. Then manually entering all the information on your Xbox and trying again. And if that doesn't work, are you able to share wifi from your phone? I have a galaxy s8+ and I'm able to hot spot as well as share whatever wifi I'm already using. Maybe try that to narrow down what's wrong.
I have a Galaxy S7 Edge and no I cant share wifi either because it cant even connect to my phone. I have deleted and readded many times now and it still doesnt work wth

Ok problem solved, I removed password on the hotspot and it now works
:biggrin:

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register