What's new

Solved Can't connect to certain friends games.

F

FatPhony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Info:
NAT Type: Open
Type: Retail
Speed: 40/20 - Soon 60/40
Error:
Some friends invite me to a game, and i can't join them.
It will always give me the error "Session no longer available"
And vice versa.

N

Nokia

[[email protected] ~]$
Lifetime
Reaction score
Info:
NAT Type: Open
Type: Retail
Speed: 40/20 - Soon 60/40
Error:
Some friends invite me to a game, and i can't join them.
It will always give me the error "Session no longer available"
And vice versa.
If you are on a retail console the first step is to always clear your system cache. Can you do a system network test and tell me the results?

F

FatPhony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you are on a retail console the first step is to always clear your system cache. Can you do a system network test and tell me the results?
Cleared cache, i get no errors during the test.

N

Nokia

[[email protected] ~]$
Lifetime
Reaction score
I tried still no errors, i'm waiting for Government to come online so we can retry.
I added additional information to that comment, once you reset to defaults and reconnect to your network try to see if people can join you again. If Government is on a modded console you can't join him unless if he has gold, he however will be able to join you.

F

FatPhony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I added additional information to that comment, once you reset to defaults and reconnect to your network try to see if people can join you again. If Government is on a modded console you can't join him unless if he has gold, he however will be able to join you.
Does spoofed gold count as gold?

N

Nokia

[[email protected] ~]$
Lifetime
Reaction score
Does spoofed gold count as gold?
No, that would be exactly why you are getting this error. He needs a real gold, it can't be spoofed. If he is spoofing gold he still will be able to join you. This would have been helpful information in the OP. :tongue:

F

FatPhony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, that would be exactly why you are getting this error. He needs a real gold, it can't be spoofed. If he is spoofing gold he still will be able to join you. This would have been helpful information in the OP. :tongue:
Oh i see, darn it.
Problem solved.
BUT he couldn't join me either.

F

FatPhony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He most likely had some sort of force host on for whatever game you were playing, but once he gets actual gold you should be good to go.
Problem solved,

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom