What's new

Solved Can't connect to anyone

XBLElite

XBLElite

Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Can't connect to anyone online on mw2 whether I force host or not with my rgh. I have xbox live gold and can connect on other games. Any suggestions if i have my dashlaunch network settings incorrect?

Connor

Connor

Hi :3
Retired
Grammar Nazi Stickied FotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Can't connect to anyone online on mw2 whether I force host or not with my rgh. I have xbox live gold and can connect on other games. Any suggestions if i have my dashlaunch network settings incorrect?
Are you sure you are not spoofing it?

All other games work as in COD WAW for example not newer?

Should not have to do with dashlaunch if other games work fine. I can't remember if MW2 has a search priority but if it does make sure it's public and not local.

T

twistedbullet99

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm having that trouble to. I go in any game mode and it just sits there on no games found, I don't have this problem with any other call of duty.

T

twistedbullet99

Reaction score
Sin$

Should not have to do with dashlaunch if other games work fine. I can't remember if MW2 has a search priority but if it does make sure it's public and not local.
I'm having the same problem with my rgh

Urbans

Urbans

the myth
Reaction score
Sin$
Does gold spoofing work for mw2? Or do you need a membership, try a 2 day gold membership. Could be wrong, but i had to use a trial for MW3 not sure if its the same for MW2, not modded it for years.

XBLElite

XBLElite

Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$

How do I make my search priority public?

Top Bottom
Login
Register