Solved Can't change plugins

• Thread starter Vietnamese
  • Start date
  • Views 175
V

Vietnamese

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have teapot (because it was free). Now I want to switch back to a better stealth but It won't let me.
If I try to change any plugins, dashlaunch or ini. nothing changes and it stays on teapot.

I've taken out the HDD tried the ini.

What should I do?

G

Giraffez

Nevers Road
Retired
Reaction score
I have teapot (because it was free). Now I want to switch back to a better stealth but It won't let me.
If I try to change any plugins, dashlaunch or ini. nothing changes and it stays on teapot.

I've taken out the HDD tried the ini.

What should I do?
Do you have a USB/external HDD in the console that may have a launch.ini file on it?

V

Vietnamese

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you have a USB/external HDD in the console that may have a launch.ini file on it?

I have a 320gb HDD that plugins onto the console (you know what I mean, not a usb).

Its on there

G

Giraffez

Nevers Road
Retired
Reaction score
I have a 320gb HDD that plugins onto the console (you know what I mean, not a usb).

Its on there
I'm assuming your plugins are getting overridden, so check all HDDs, USBs, anything connected to the console with files on it, for an extra launch.ini.

V

Vietnamese

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm assuming your plugins are getting overridden, so check all HDDs, USBs, anything connected to the console with files on it, for an extra launch.ini.

Holy **** you're a genius

Thanks alot!

Top Bottom