What's new

Solved Can't change plate on Terabyte

• Thread starter MavReaper
  • Start date
  • Views 2,535
M

MavReaper

Reaction score
So I bought the Terabyte on the day it dropped, and fully upgraded it including putting a custom plate I already had on it.
But I had an idea 4 a custom plate specifically for the terabyte,
so I used Ifruit to create the plate on the current personal vehicle I had out,
processed order to get plate in the game
Went back to terabyte garage to put new plate on but it now only shows the plate colour options on the list, no custom plates...
This is odd as I can still see and select custom plates on any other vehicle It's only the terabyte workshop that won't list my custom plates..
I have tried the old plate fix using street cars and 2nd characters but no luck

Anyone else had this happen?
Or any ideas to rectify the problem?

Thank u

E

ECadro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I bought the Terabyte on the day it dropped, and fully upgraded it including putting a custom plate I already had on it.
But I had an idea 4 a custom plate specifically for the terabyte,
so I used Ifruit to create the plate on the current personal vehicle I had out,
processed order to get plate in the game
Went back to terabyte garage to put new plate on but it now only shows the plate colour options on the list, no custom plates...
This is odd as I can still see and select custom plates on any other vehicle It's only the terabyte workshop that won't list my custom plates..
I have tried the old plate fix using street cars and 2nd characters but no luck

Anyone else had this happen?
Or any ideas to rectify the problem?

Thank u
It's a known issue it is happening to everyone myself included. It's on R* end nothing we did wrong.

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah it's like the 3rd time I've seen this but well done OP for actually asking in support. I'm lucky I put the plate I wanted on first lol. Can't see the logic behind a bug that only allows custom plate once but r* have made a few errors this update. What with the cars not showing up on ifruit, the prox mines not working with the heavy armour it all looks like their testing isn't what it should be. I'm now having a problem with my scramjets neon lights not sticking to the colour I've brought.

N

Navy Davey

☠️Kidnap the Sandy Claws☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
This just happened to me as well.
Luckily not my terrorbyte but the benefactor Streiter SUV. I just bought it and custom plates are simply not available....
This update sure is buggy :tongue:
They probably have at least 100 other things to fix before they get to this:roflmao:

Top Bottom