Solved CAN'T CHANGE MY KV?!

• Thread starter Lorenzo19
  • Start date
  • Views 1,532
Lorenzo19

Lorenzo19

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello everyone, i have a Jasper 256Mb with RGH, I just bought an Unbanned/Unshared Kv, but my XeX menù, Neighboorhood and all other programs doens't see any Internal Hard Drive. What can I do to unban my Xbox? I use an external Hard Drive, I put the Kv in the root of it, i rebooted but it says that the console is banned. HELP ME PLEASE.

Adults

Adults

✌ One Love ☮
Reaction score
Sin$
All i do is just put it on the root of my HDD, you make sure you delete the old KV off of it and put the new one on it. Otherwise i would check the KV in a KV checker.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello everyone, i have a Jasper 256Mb with RGH, I just bought an Unbanned/Unshared Kv, but my XeX menù, Neighboorhood and all other programs doens't see any Internal Hard Drive. What can I do to unban my Xbox? I use an external Hard Drive, I put the Kv in the root of it, i rebooted but it says that the console is banned. HELP ME PLEASE.
If you have an internal HDD plugged I and XeXmenu does not recognize it, I would try using a different version of XeXmenu or neighborhood. Normall KV's go on HDD1, not an external.

Chrishockey55

Chrishockey55

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Platinum Record Programmer Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't have an Internal HDD, this is my console http://prntscr.com/4riabe
you could always flash the kv directly into your nand. using your nand dump and 360 flash tool. If your still getting the console banned error after that. Maybe your live module isnt loading (loading the kv) Make sure dash launch is installed and **** is actually running.

Top Bottom
Login
Register