What's new

Question Cant bring my JRProgrammer to work...

• Thread starter Eneas64
  • Start date
  • Views 474
E

Eneas64

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello! I have issues with my JRProgrammer V2, I used it back in 2018 where I successfully RGH1.2 my Xbox 360 Slim, now I want to mod another Xbox 360 (Jasper Motherboard), so I soldered the wires directly to the motherboard.
The first strange thing is: that the JRProgrammer´s LEDs don't flash when I plug power into the console instead, the red led stays on the whole time.

The second problem is: The JRProgrammer does not show up in device manager or gets detected in JRunner(v0.8). I am now using a Windows 10 machine! Back in 2018, I had an old windows 7 laptop which I used for the mod on the Xbox 360 slim

Any help would be very appreciated! :smile:

Risking Perfect

Risking Perfect

I'm not dead, Just deployed
Super Moderators
Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you reinstalled the drivers for the jrprogrammer? Also check that you don't have it in boot loader mode on the jrp2 itself

E

Eneas64

Reaction score
Sin$
Have you reinstalled the drivers for the jrprogrammer? Also check that you don't have it in boot loader mode on the jrp2 itself

How can I install the drivers when the JRProgrammer doesn't show up in device manager ? And the JRP2 is not in bootloader mode

Last edited:
C

Cryptic7s

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
How can I install the drivers when the JRProgrammer doesn't show up in device manager ? And the JRP2 is not in bootloader mode
Disconnect it from your console, disable driver signature enforcement, and check Device manager again when you connect it without the console. It should show up, and you can install the drivers there. Im on Windows 10 and my legit JRP and the clone I have both work fine.

E

Eneas64

Reaction score
Sin$
Disconnect it from your console, disable driver signature enforcement, and check Device manager again when you connect it without the console. It should show up, and you can install the drivers there. Im on Windows 10 and my legit JRP and the clone I have both work fine.
Will Try that as soon as I can
Post automatically merged:

Well, it worked first try!
Thank you very much :smile:

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register