What's new

Solved cant boot to xell now

moonstone_77

moonstone_77

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i think my rgh is broken or bricked now

i boot it up normall but it keeps trying to load the xbox logo over and over.
the red power light is on on the rgh chip and the green light is flashing trying to glitch

my friend had a look at it and he said he renamed one of my nanddump1 bins to updflash.bin and put it on root of usb stick and pressed eject and it went to xell and found the updflash and he let it run through and then powered off left it for 5 minutes then tried to boot it and its in a loop
and now xell wont load it just goes to the loading loop as stated above

has he used my original nand dump and put it back to stock is that why xell is not working

i have my original nands and cpu key and dvd keys and updflash files

how do i get it back to glitching properly without xell do i need a nand x or something

thanks

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
i think my rgh is broken or bricked now

i boot it up normall but it keeps trying to load the xbox logo over and over.
the red power light is on on the rgh chip and the green light is flashing trying to glitch

my friend had a look at it and he said he renamed one of my nanddump1 bins to updflash.bin and put it on root of usb stick and pressed eject and it went to xell and found the updflash and he let it run through and then powered off left it for 5 minutes then tried to boot it and its in a loop
and now xell wont load it just goes to the loading loop as stated above

has he used my original nand dump and put it back to stock is that why xell is not working

i have my original nands and cpu key and dvd keys and updflash files

how do i get it back to glitching properly without xell do i need a nand x or something

thanks
Well, if he wrote nanddump1 as updflash.bin, then he most likely wrote the stock image to your Xbox.
The only case a Nand File would be labeled as 'nanddump1/nanddump2' is when you first read the stock nand back twice.

If it doesn't boot to Xell upon hitting the Eject Button to boot, then that is most definitely the case.

You'd have to use a JR Programmer v2 to write the XeBuild image back - Which requires soldering.

moonstone_77

moonstone_77

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hi thanks for reply yep nanddump1/nanddump2 were on the disk with the keys when i bought the rgh.
nooo worst nightmare lol yes the xbox boots to the normal dash either by pressing power or eject could i use a nand x is it easier. or is there a way to boot xell from a usb is there anyone in the uk that can fix this for me thanks again for reply

Heavy Smoker

Heavy Smoker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hi thanks for reply yep nanddump1/nanddump2 were on the disk with the keys when i bought the rgh.
nooo worst nightmare lol yes the xbox boots to the normal dash either by pressing power or eject could i use a nand x is it easier. or is there a way to boot xell from a usb is there anyone in the uk that can fix this for me thanks again for reply
Bricked !
It should boot in to Xell from powering on via Eject Button.
If its not booting to xell then you may need recover the nand via soldering in a nand x
If your local to West midlands in UK then drop me a PM :smile:

Edit: Hold up just try this a min
remove power cable and any hdd for 5 mins
plug back in power cable and boot via eject button. Still no xell then yes its bricked and needs nand x in.

moonstone_77

moonstone_77

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Bricked !
It should boot in to Xell from powering on via Eject Button.
If its not booting to xell then you may need recover the nand via soldering in a nand x
If your local to West midlands in UK then drop me a PM :smile:

Edit: Hold up just try this a min
remove power cable and any hdd for 5 mins
plug back in power cable and boot via eject button. Still no xell then yes its bricked and needs nand x in.

boots straight to retail dash ive messaged u

moonstone_77

moonstone_77

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
no theres no xexmenu in stock dash i tried to copy it over but it says corrupted file so im assuming its been flashed back to retail xbox. no not a dual nand its a X360ACE V2R CHIP in it trinity board fsd is all on my internal drive which doesnt show up on the xbox no more

Heavy Smoker

Heavy Smoker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
no theres no xexmenu in stock dash i tried to copy it over but it says corrupted file so im assuming its been flashed back to retail xbox. no not a dual nand its a X360ACE V2R CHIP in it trinity board fsd is all on my internal drive which doesnt show up on the xbox no more
Cool deffo sounds like you flashed back to stock lol
Deffo need nand x in to flash back the image again as no xell
Get yourself a pro to sort it out will not cost much at all for reflash of nand.

Heavy Smoker

Heavy Smoker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
can you fix it or know anyone in UK who can
I think you may need to have trusted badge to offer service on this site.
can you fix it or know anyone in UK who can
I'm not sure how this sites goes about offering services, Sure you need to have a trusted badge maybe wrong tho.

I do have nand x and could do it but to be fair i really don't have the time at min.
If i was you i would pop on Team excuter website and look at there service theads.
They all are very trusted on there
Drop Oggy a message on there tell him i sent you. Hes staff member :smile:

moonstone_77

moonstone_77

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok no problem thanks very much for ur help ill have a look as cant find a nand x for sale as u say there are hard to get hold of

Heavy Smoker

Heavy Smoker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok no problem thanks very much for ur help ill have a look as cant find a nand x for sale as u say there are hard to get hold of
Just make sure its real loads of fakes about

pop on TX forums best place for bits from trusted sellers

Just don't tell them you have X360ACE V2R CHIP they will not help with cheap mod chips

moonstone_77

moonstone_77

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ahh rite is the x360ace v2 not very good then whats the best one to get
they will ask what chip i have though wont they if they offer to fix it for me

just registered on the forums waiting for email to activate

Heavy Smoker

Heavy Smoker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ahh rite is the x360ace v2 not very good then whats the best one to get
they will ask what chip i have though wont they if they offer to fix it for me

just registered on the forums waiting for email to activate
Depending on console but any TX product

CR3 pro, CR4 XL, coolrunner rev c.
For me the best seup is:
Trinity or Jasper
cr3 or cr4 with TX demon dual nand
Never brick the console no matter what you do, can always be flashed from outside the console no nand x needed.
you can just use demon tool box

moonstone_77

moonstone_77

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
theres that many different ones i didnt know what was in mine when i bought it about 2 years ago just found out last night when i decided to open it up and take some pictures think i need a new rgh then with better chip but no one hardly does them now

Killjoy666

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
theres that many different ones i didnt know what was in mine when i bought it about 2 years ago just found out last night when i decided to open it up and take some pictures think i need a new rgh then with better chip but no one hardly does them now
X360ace Is A Really Good Mod Chip, Actually Peforms The Same As Cr4 Without Busting Out $27 On The Chip!

And You Can Get A J-R Programmer Or Nand X Pretty Much Both Do The Same.

Soldering Pictures Can Be Found In The Xbox 360 Tutorial Section.

moonstone_77

moonstone_77

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Was looking at the jr programmer v2 but I would need to cut the white connectors off to solder the wires to the board won't I

Thanks for the info killjoy I'll av a look now

Top Bottom
Login
Register