What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Question Can't boot to dashboard stuck on Xell (RGH 3.0 Trinity)

• Thread starter Wiskmeir
  • Start date
  • Views 1,469
Wiskmeir

Wiskmeir

Reaction score
Sin$
I did Rgh 3.0 on my trinity and it failed at first because of my soldering on the back was fualty but I did not realize this and kept trying to flash the nand I had created, and without realizing I ended up writing over my original nand + cpu key and such in J-runner. I decided to look for a donor nand since all the tutorials of creating a donor nand from scratch in J-runner are outdated, So I decided to source a nand form people requesting it on fourms. I did infact find a nand that did not give me a red light of death and I used it to the point where writing over my XeBuild for some reason had no effect and the same goes with my hacked nand from the first failed Rgh 3.0 attempt, but this time I couldn't even write over the XeBuild image because of 2 bad blocks and other errors. So I made donor nands with my cpu keys from my corrupted nands on J-runner and still no luck getting into dashboard. I do have an idea that the Pll bypass is possibly not making contact since thats what I saw for a solution in another forum but I think I would not have been able to get that far if that was the case and my soldering is firm.

Last edited:
Wiskmeir

Wiskmeir

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, I have fixed this issue by creating a donor nand and changing the LD value to 7 this time and everything worked besides the dvd reading games. -Solved

Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Good you found a solution, I was just about to shoot you a PM to see if you needed a donor nand.

Top Bottom
Login
Register