What's new

Unsolved Cant boot into xell RGH Trinity (ACE V3)

360_revitalizer

Reaction score
Hi there , this is my first post so go easy please ! I have been quite lucky so far modding about 20+ but only falcons and all types of coronas with different mod chips with or without post fixes so i would like to think im fairly half decent at this now (
i could be wrong) . This is my first Trinity and i have wired everything correctly ( the D point is at the right side r4d4 etc). i have two copies of nand that are the same , written ecc , changed the timing file to TR_L_0.6_T_60.6.xsvf through j runner onto the ACE. Now my problem is it wont glitch into xell at all. i have tried a few other timing files and no dice. Any help whatsoever would be greatly appreciated .
Code:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/3dbxzj9cw/
Attached pics of my install. Thanks

C

CustomXconsoles

Reaction score
How come you changed the default timimg file?

M

MattMcki95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does the chip glitch when you try to boot xell?

C

CustomXconsoles

Reaction score
What did you do? RGH 2.0 or S-RGH

M

MattMcki95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
could try the D point on the bottom of board

M

MattMcki95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Think it’s ft2r2 it’s near the C point

T

taga7a

Reaction score
You have tons of flux residue on all your points, especially on your postbit (point c) area. Maybe try cleaning your points with alcohol and a q-tip or toothbrush.

C

CeratedSuperior

No sympathy for the Devil; keep that in mind
Reaction score
I'd suggest trying S-RGH timing files. Also just because a specific timing works on one Trinity doesn't always mean it will work for the next, I've ran into some that needed unusual timing files to glitch properly. So just because the tutorial suggests the 0.6_60.6 file doesn't mean it'll work for your specific console, most are close but some can be pretty far off. There's also a guide on here, and I will try to find it for you, that breaks down how to read the green debug light on the chip which really helps finding the right timing.

I would clean your points up as good as possible then start going through the timing files one by one and try them all. If it still won't boot then flash the retail nand back and make sure it still boots at all.

Post automatically merged:

https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...the-different-blinking-patterns-mean.1674218/

Top Bottom