What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Solved CANT ACCESS THE VEHICLE MANAGEMENT MENU IN CEO OFFICE

D

Deleted member 1354164

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PLEASE HELP ME IF POSSIBLE MY BLUE VEHICLE MANAGEMENT CIRCLE IN THE CEO OFFICE HAS DISAPPERARED COZ OF DUPING AND BOW HOW DO I GET IT BACK??

Thanks replies would be appreciated!

Edit: I didn’t dupe any cars I’m ceo office I just transferred all of my retro customs from my facility to my ceo office and since then the circle has disappeared

Last edited:
The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
PLEASE HELP ME IF POSSIBLE MY BLUE VEHICLE MANAGEMENT CIRCLE IN THE CEO OFFICE HAS DISAPPERARED COZ OF DUPING AND BOW HOW DO I GET IT BACK??

Thanks replies would be appreciated!
What vehicles were you duplicating and what glitch were you using? It light help others understand what went wrong and help you.

Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 1354164

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Everything was fine but I didn’t dupe any car in the office garage I just shifted all of my retro customs from my faculty to my ceo garage and since then the blue circle has disappeared

What vehicles were you duplicating and what glitch were you using? It light help others understand what went wrong and help you.
Everything was fine but I didn’t dupe any car in the office garage I just shifted all of my retro customs from my faculty to my ceo garage and since then the blue circle has disappeared

Upvote 0
The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Very strange. Perhaps this is some sort of anti-cheat system implemented by the developer.

I know Navy Davey Navy Davey is fairly knowledgeable with glitches so perhaps he can weigh in on this.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
gl1tangerine

gl1tangerine

Trevors left nipple
Reaction score
Sin$
Haven't seen this one since the CEO garage dupes a while back. I'm pretty sure it was just a case of being patient and waiting for it to come back but it could very well be different this time round.

Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 1354164

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Haven't seen this one since the CEO garage dupes a while back. I'm pretty sure it was just a case of being patient and waiting for it to come back but it could very well be different this time round.
It’s almost been a month now :frown:

Upvote 0
gl1tangerine

gl1tangerine

Trevors left nipple
Reaction score
Sin$
Yup, I think mine disappeared for about 2-3 months. It depends on your exploit level I guess.

Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 1354164

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know this thing rockstar did it before too but now I don’t understand why it happened to me?

Upvote 0
gl1tangerine

gl1tangerine

Trevors left nipple
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you tried clearing your cache to make sure your game isn't just bugged out?

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It’s almost been a month now :frown:
Quick question...
Do you have any large vehicles in that garage?
Vigilante
RCV
Chernobog
Khalanji
Dune

If any of those vehicles are in slots 6, 13 or 20 you won’t have a blue circle...
Go to your other ceo garage and switch a car from any slot (except the aforementioned) with the large vehicles...
Your blue circle will return...

If that’s not the case we may have some backtracking to do :wink:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Quick question...
Vigilante
RCV
Chernobog
Khalanji

If any of those vehicles are in slots 6, 13 or 20 you won’t have a blue circle...
Go to your other ceo garage and switch a car from any slot (except the aforementioned) with the large vehicles...

This...

Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 1354164

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Quick question...
Vigilante
RCV
Chernobog
Khalanji
Dune

Lol yeah I have my vigilante and apc in slot 13 in the second level thanks for the idea I’ll just do it in a few mins and let you know I guess that’s the problem when I shifted my vigilante :biggrin:

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register