What's new

Question Cant access online gameplay

M

Mystic900

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here's the problem I have, Iv got mw2 downloaded on my rgh and i can play system link, private games etc. Now when I attempt to join a public lobby it cycles through the ping and at each one it says 'no games found'. Iv tried using ninja and now iv got ***********, iv got no plugins setup eg mod menu so that's not an issue, I'm just wondering if I need to change something on the network screen, oh and iv also got 14 day trial for gold as iv read that's a must. Sorry for the long post

M

Mystic900

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A gold trial will work fine, that’s real gold. Just gold spoofing doesn’t work for games before black ops 2.
Well I bought a gold trial and tried to put the code on the xbox and it came up saying invalid code, so I typed it in on the laptop through the xbox website and it worked but it still wont allow me online on any game now not just mw2. Iv watched so many tuts on which bits need to be enabled on dashlauch to get online but some are different, no tuts walkthrough how to setup the network and get into a public lobby it's all system link or private games

Upvote 0
Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Modder Frame In Gold Pumpking
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I bought a gold trial and tried to put the code on the xbox and it came up saying invalid code, so I typed it in on the laptop through the xbox website and it worked but it still wont allow me online on any game now not just mw2. Iv watched so many tuts on which bits need to be enabled on dashlauch to get online but some are different, no tuts walkthrough how to setup the network and get into a public lobby it's all system link or private games
Alot of the 2day and 14day trials now are locked for xbox one use ONLY, 90% of the time if the code says invalid code, but works on phone, tablet and or pc, it usually means it was a xbox one only trial code. I had this same exact issue, i ended up buying around 5 14 day trial codes till one actually worked properly on 360, wherever you are buying said trial codes be sure to ask the seller what console the code is specifically for, it'll save you alot of hassle. Also make sure to delete your profile and re-download it after activating the trial code on phone, tablet, and or pc, you'll know the trial worked when you go to party and it'll let you start a party, however if you're on a server that auto spoofs gold, you'll be running blind, the best way to tell then would to be to check your memberships via the account tab on dashboard, under memberships your trial thats active will show up, if it doesnt then the trial code you used was xbox one only. On top of all of that, mw2 connection issues has been bad for the last 3 years or so online, with it saying 0 players online. But it varies person to person, even with real gold i get the no games found stuff alot, even tho my internet is perfect and nat type is fully open. (Running on a retail if that info actually helps), hopefully this better helps you understand what's going on.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register