Cannot Rank Up??

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by GoDs Pr0diGy, Jan 6, 2009 with 6 replies and 382 views.

1. GoDs Pr0diGy

GoDs Pr0diGy Newbie

Ratings:
    144 wins
    53 losses
    2.72 win loss

1,237 kills
    542 deaths
    2.28 kill death

I have won close to 100 games on my 3bar lost maybe 5 and cannot rank up? True skill ranking system???? Come on epic maybe you should call bungie for some advice.

Gamertag- Gods Pr0digy
    ^
    zero

2. Buzman

Buzman Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'm in the same boat as you dude... it sucks... The only thing I can see doing to rank up is bridge :huh:

3. Faevius

Faevius Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Good record. If you want to rank up you're gonna have to have more than 144 wins total. It takes quite a bit to go from 3rd to 4th. The game does only have 5 ranks lol.

4. belovin

belovin Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Im a 4 and ive won at least 200 matches in since i got it and im not a 5 yet?:frown:

5. gng4p

gng4p Newbie

Ratings:
    hmm im a 5 and i mainly play warzone when i got promoted! my win/loss is 460 wins and 105 loss kill/death is 1.8 so just keep playing. i won 20 games in a row beating teams that are predicted to win

Also, it depends on the games you've won and lost. For example if your team skill is higher then your oppenents, winning wont get you anywhere. in order to increase your skill points is to beat teams with higher skill points than you. you get your team skill point from adding badges. 1 = 1 point lvl 2 = 2 points etc. hope this will help

6. KranK

KranK Member

Ratings:
    It takes time to rank up if you have played lots of games on the account. If you have been playing with higher ranked players then it should go up faster then playing lower ranked people. Which is pretty much the true skill matchmaking system....it took me a about a month to get from a 3 bar to a 4 bar. Got my 4 bar when me K/d was above 1.75 when I got to 1.74 I lost it, but the next game I won and got more kills and got it back.Just be patient, I was and I got my 4 bar.

My Stats:
    [​IMG]

7. wittbolds

wittbolds Newbie

Ratings:
    I got the same prob...stuck on rank 3...anyone know how thr angking works?