What's new

Unsolved Cannot get Minecraft unlocked on jtag

F

Fredrickjohnson

Reaction score
I cannot get Minecraft unlocked even after going to xm360 and I’ve also tried enabling cont patch in dash launch and I have some things disabled that as well and I’ve tried Yaris swap and that didn’t work and I’ve installed tu80 but the game is still in trial mode any suggestions to fix this would be great.
I’ve downloaded a 7.3 go file and extracted the iso and I get left with nearly 200 mb of stuff and I put it in my games folder and when I go to xm360 I unlock it but when I go to the game it still says unlock full version of game on the bottom of the main menu

Update
I have now downloaded a 100mb file instead and I’ve installed the tu80 and dlc but when I sign in to Xbox live and then go to the game it freezes it’ll load fine until I sign in

Update I was able to fix it by changing my server to ninja

Last edited:
S

SlayfulDex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cannot get Minecraft unlocked even after going to xm360 and I’ve also tried enabling cont patch in dash launch and I have some things disabled that as well and I’ve tried Yaris swap and that didn’t work and I’ve installed tu80 but the game is still in trial mode any suggestions to fix this would be great.
I’ve downloaded a 7.3 go file and extracted the iso and I get left with nearly 200 mb of stuff and I put it in my games folder and when I go to xm360 I unlock it but when I go to the game it still says unlock full version of game on the bottom of the main menu

Update
I have now downloaded a 100mb file instead and I’ve installed the tu80 and dlc but when I sign in to Xbox live and then go to the game it freezes it’ll load fine until I sign in
i think u need gold subscription to play it online on minecraft

S

SlayfulDex

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Update
yes u need gold subscription to play minecraft online

Top Bottom