cannot find games

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by n8laker, Jan 31, 2009 with 3 replies and 293 views.

1. n8laker

n8laker Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Well i did prolike method and got me and my friends star accounts. But whats the point of having the star accounts if i cant find matches while bridging. I went back on my other account which is a 4th rank and I still cant find games or it takes 30 mins. I dont know what I am doing wrong. My friend he gets host doing the lag switch method and it takes him 30 seconds. I have another friend who bridges but he does some method where he logs into specific servers and gets a game in 15 seconds or least anytime. I tried to ask him what he do but he wont tell me. I have been bridging since like November when it took 20 seconds to find a game. However these last few days I cant find nothing. Also when i check commview...3 or 4 people will join and then they all leave or no ips will connect to me at all.:cursing:

2. Nubble

Nubble Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    The specific servers thing is garbage, your friend is lying. What you need to do is open your NAT. Another issue is that there are alot of people bridging now, so it does take awhile to find a game.

3. OP
    n8laker

n8laker Enthusiast

Ratings:
    well if my nat was closed when I do the xbox live test it would say something right? When I do the test it does not saying anything all it says is xbox live is up and running so I guess my nat is open. I even dmz my xbox and that still did not work. I understand that alot of people are bridging...but still you and other people are still finding games in less than 5 mins.

4. Nubble

Nubble Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Yeah sometimes it does, have you tried Port Forwarding and giving your XboX a Static IP?