What's new

Solved Cannot copy launch.ini

C

ch3mn3y

Reaction score
Hello, Im new here. Tried looking for similar and not to old threads, but didnt found any.

I updated 360 i got to 17559. And everything is fine except that I cannot paste launch.ini into Flash (Trinity). Neither XeXmenu, nor FSD File Manager (with access to Flash) cannot paste the launch.ini there...
without it I cannot autoboot to FSD if I eject my USB drive.

Any idea?

S

sonnyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you could try using aurora/xbox 360 neighbourhood to transfer it

S

Shoe

♛COTM July 2016♛
CotM FotM Stickied
Reaction score
Try using Neighbourhood (XBDM.xex plugin required) or try using FTP such as filezilla.

C

ch3mn3y

Reaction score
Put it in root of the HDD. Now it works.

Good to know that it can be anywhere, cos no "guide" about launch.ini says it can be put on any drive.
And, even knowing so professional words I used in op, I'm still new at it :wink:

For a moment I thought that with my skills I'll have to stay with the 500 GB drive I got it ^^

S

Shoe

♛COTM July 2016♛
CotM FotM Stickied
Reaction score
Put it in root of the HDD. Now it works.

Good to know that it can be anywhere, cos no "guide" about launch.ini says it can be put on any drive.
And, even knowing so professional words I used in op, I'm still new at it :wink:

For a moment I thought that with my skills I'll have to stay with the 500 GB drive I got it ^^

The launch.ini will always be on the root of the Main HDD, if you have a 4gb corona it will be on the internal memory unit.

C

ch3mn3y

Reaction score
The launch.ini will always be on the root of the Main HDD, if you have a 4gb corona it will be on the internal memory unit.
I have trinity and it to has a little nand chip (16 mb if I'm right). And there was launch.in file that I removed, so there won't be compatibility issues after updating (later, when I used old launch.ini file o my usb, fsd didn't start) like guide stated. After update I tried to put new one back where the old was, but was welcomed with fails when moving out copying...

I'm glad it works :smile:

Last edited:
Top Bottom