Solved Cannot buy a warehouse

• Thread starter Valeran
  • Start date
  • Views 443
Valeran

Valeran

Reaction score
Sin$
So I recently got a recovery account, and I logged on today to play the new update. After I logged on, everything seemed fine, I bought new cars, the new corporation and everything. But, after I bought the new corporation, I logged on my computer and tried to buy the warehouses. After attempting to buy a warehouse, R* gave me a message saying "Transaction failed because inventory or price data is invalid." This applied to every other warehouse I attempted to buy. I also restarted my game and it still wouldn't work. If anyone has any ideas/suggestions please send them to me. Thanks in advance.

Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
So I recently got a recovery account, and I logged on today to play the new update. After I logged on, everything seemed fine, I bought new cars, the new corporation and everything. But, after I bought the new corporation, I logged on my computer and tried to buy the warehouses. After attempting to buy a warehouse, R* gave me a message saying "Transaction failed because inventory or price data is invalid." This applied to every other warehouse I attempted to buy. I also restarted my game and it still wouldn't work. If anyone has any ideas/suggestions please send them to me. Thanks in advance.
I was getting that error earlier today when the DLC first dropped. I ended up getting offline becuase the servers were terrible and when I got back on it worked fine. They probably still are laggy so this is probably why you're getting this error.

Upvote 0
Valeran

Valeran

Reaction score
Sin$
I tried again today, and it seems like the servers are fine today. Still getting the same error message and etc.

Upvote 0
Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You should contact Rockstar here buddy. You will get a good answer from them on why there servers are not letting certain people buy them.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register