• Thread starter Chunk Norris
  • Start date
  • Views 2,334
Chunk Norris

Chunk Norris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The Canis Seminole (Jeep Cherokee) is now insurable as of 1.10 update!

Mr Doge

Mr Doge

Leader Of The Doge Pack
Reaction score
Sin$
had to look it up. they probably figured no one would want to store it lol

Mr Doge

Mr Doge

Leader Of The Doge Pack
Reaction score
Sin$
i just didn't recognize the name, what a big gift from r*.... we can own seminoles now guys, thanks? haha

Mr Doge

Mr Doge

Leader Of The Doge Pack
Reaction score
Sin$
you sound like a r* rep desperately trying to push across that they did something to give back to the gaming community haha

B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
The seminole is trash just like the rat loader even when you take the back end off, the only reason people even want/like/missed/have the rat loader is because they took it away from us, people be like little kids. Its TERRIBLE and drive like CRAP, that would explain why they give you that and every upgrade for it for free would it not?

NYC

NYC

AKA BrettsMοds
Frame In Gold Modder Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
The Canis Seminole (Jeep Cherokee) is now insurable as of 1.10 update!
Can you confirm this? As it was one one of the three vehicles that they said are storable in the patch notes, along with the Clean Rebel and the Bravado Rumpo. However, the rebel and the rumpo AREN'T storable, as it was a mistake in the patch notes.

bruce_leroy_brown

bruce_leroy_brown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried the clean rebel last night and it is still not storable might try again tonight

B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you confirm this? As it was one one of the three vehicles that they said are storable in the patch notes, along with the Clean Rebel and the Bravado Rumpo. However, the rebel and the rumpo AREN'T storable, as it was a mistake in the patch notes.
I tried the clean rebel last night and it is still not storable might try again tonight
Clean Rebel cannot be stored and I can confirm that the seminole can be stored, I personally have no stored it because why would anyone? BUT, I drove it in and you can insure it! :biggrin: Maybe if you could do something cool to it, MAYBE, but you cant do anything to it other than usual upgrades, its just ugly, the only reason I could see someone having it is if they had one in real life and wanted it because of simply that reason to have they're real life car in they're garage lol.

NYC

NYC

AKA BrettsMοds
Frame In Gold Modder Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Clean Rebel cannot be stored and I can confirm that the seminole can be stored, I personally have no stored it because why would anyone? BUT, I drove it in and you can insure it! :biggrin: Maybe if you could do something cool to it, MAYBE, but you cant do anything to it other than usual upgrades, its just ugly, the only reason I could see someone having it is if they had one in real life and wanted it because of simply that reason to have they're real life car in they're garage lol.
Alright, just wondered if it actually was storable now or not.

Mr Doge

Mr Doge

Leader Of The Doge Pack
Reaction score
Sin$
so they give us the piece of sh*t and not the 2 vehicles we'd actually use... typical r*

B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
If we got a MASS amount of people to not play gta online for like 2 or 3 days straight maybe they would give us something we want? Lol! doubt it, they wouldn't care/people wont ever stop playing. I'd like to have a police car in my garage, I do not see any harm in that honestly.

Izakis_s

Izakis_s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If it was up to r* they would love it if all people stop playing right now and shut down the game. I mean, we already bought the game right? and there's no buyable content in game... So now we just cost r* money.

B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
B Blake Alverson
Clearly you have no appreciation for torque, or just upset you can't drive in game cars with it.
OR, I just don't like the ratloader, ever think of that? Very confused on why you have to come in here and try to stir things up for no reason, I voiced my opinion, that is all. You disagree, you like the rusty, terrible, can't turn worth a damn ratloader. I don't, its as simple as that. A lot of people love it, good for them, its free, so are all the upgrades, enjoy! Me, if I see one I sticky bomb it.

Calculated chai

Calculated chai

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm just confused, do rockstar actually listen to there fans? Or do they just do there own thing as they haven't added anything for a looooooonnnnggggg time that intrestd there fans

May have to go back to playing skyrim lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register