What's new

Patched Canis Mesa without rollcage glitch (PC only)

• Thread starter Gopstarrr
  • Start date
  • Views 9,568
Gopstarrr

Gopstarrr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Greetings from Russia!

UPD. You can mod with this glitch many more vehicles, such as Rumpo Custom, Akuma, Mamba and etc.

Today I'm gonna show you how to get 'nakЕd' Mesa without frames, spare tire and all this bullsh*t.

I’m not the founder. Here’s the link for the channel where I saw this glitch. Actually the founder is a subscriber of this guy. His name is Nikolay.

This glitch works only for PC. So don't waste your time if you're on console.

First, you'd better change your screen view into window mode in your video settings in game.

After this you should open your task manager.

Then you should visit Warstock C&C site and click 'buy' Mesa there.

Then you choose the garage you wanna put 'nakЕd' Mesa in.

Right after you bought Mesa, you should quickly switch to task manager and crash your GTAO.

Now you should restart your GTA game and visit Online.

When you enter your garage you see 'nakЕd' Mesa there.

My first attempt gave me Mesa with roof but without other body kits.

My second attempt gave me roofless Mesa without other exterior.

Here’s my video with English subs.

Last edited:
WinderTP

WinderTP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This reminds me of that time when we can just buy a casco and it gets topless by itself lol
Also this works on other cars like coquette classic and panto for getting no rear/front/things.
I imagine this work on similar principles as the PC 48-minute bypass, people on consoles should try disconnecting the console from the internet instead of killing the process and see if it works for them too.

Rell2timez

Rell2timez

Reaction score
Sin$
Omg I always wanted this! Can someone find a bypass for console

Fennimoe

Fennimoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I still have both versions on PS4, from my PS3 days. I rarely drive them though.

The Witch

The Witch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Works also with Rumpo Custom.
The vehicle seems to go first available spot in any garage, so don´t panic if you cant find it from the garage you clicked.

1z1wpwl.jpg

Last edited:
nalyd123

nalyd123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Might have a bypass for this on console.
If you do, please let me know! I'd absolutely love to have this on PS4. I have it on my mains account already but not on my secondary.

B

banox

Reaction score
Sin$
I tried this to get BackLess Coquette Classic Topless on PC, , it works,, im so happy to get it on Main Account, Later gonna try to do Panto/Akuma..

Thx again OP ,,
rgds,

G

GEARUP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried this to get BackLess Coquette Classic Topless on PC, , it works,, im so happy to get it on Main Account, Later gonna try to do Panto/Akuma..

Thx again OP ,,
rgds,

Can you show a picture please?

Thanks

soadfan

soadfan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone tried this on console? what happens when you do the same, like confirm car purchase and close the game quickly or cut your network connection or just unplug your console from the power source? maybe we can crash the game somehow manually by the moment of purchase...

I know only one way how to crash your game, but it is useless here, you need to have a recorded video while you had a teleportation glitch. so once you go to r* editor and scroll that video u've recorded the game would crash on 3-4 second.

RGF

RGF

RGF PRODUCTIONS
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone tried this on console? what happens when you do the same, like confirm car purchase and close the game quickly or cut your network connection or just unplug your console from the power source? maybe we can crash the game somehow manually by the moment of purchase...

I know only one way how to crash your game, but it is useless here, you need to have a recorded video while you had a teleportation glitch. so once you go to r* editor and scroll that video u've recorded the game would crash on 3-4 second.
I've tried game crashing, unpluging Ethernet, and unpluging power. Nothing seems to work.

GHASTLY 17

GHASTLY 17

Reaction score
Sin$
On Xbox one I tried purchasing and then launching a different game then restarting GTA online n all it did was prolong arrival of mesa

Top Bottom
Login
Register