What's new

Discussion Canceling my pre-order on hardened edition...

• Thread starter inuyasha2012
  • Start date
  • Views 960
I

inuyasha2012

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea... I'm canceling my pre-order of the hardened edition... I feel kinda bad as everyone is trying to get their hands on it... If anybody lives in California in Barstow/Apple valley/Victorville/ area that wants it, PM me with proof of residence and I'll be happy to switch the pre-order to your account (it's at GameStop). It already has 45$ on it so I'm going to want 45$ in cash ofc. The first person to flame me about this, I'm just gonna pull this thread off as I really am sick of the immaturity on the internet.

Chazay

Chazay

Android
Retired
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Donator Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea... I'm canceling my pre-order of the hardened edition... I feel kinda bad as everyone is trying to get their hands on it... If anybody lives in California in Barstow/Apple valley/Victorville/ area that wants it, PM me with proof of residence and I'll be happy to switch the pre-order to your account (it's at GameStop). It already has 45$ on it so I'm going to want 45$ in cash ofc. The first person to flame me about this, I'm just gonna pull this thread off as I really am sick of the immaturity on the internet.
I dont understand... why cancel it?

Love AyyDub

Love AyyDub

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I see your trying to be a nice guy here but here's the bottom line. You don't know us and anyone you do this for won't be truly grateful. Sell the thing on ebay and possibly double your money.

M

MrDarkPie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think he realised that he doesn't want the Hardened Edition as anybody else, and seeing that it is so limited, he wants to make someone else happy with it.

I

inuyasha2012

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think he realised that he doesn't want the Hardened Edition as anybody else, and seeing that it is so limited, he wants to make someone else happy with it.

Yea, I don't want MW3 at all... I'm just tryin to be nice is all.

M

MrWigglyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I live in Apple Valley, but I'm getting BF3 and Skyrim first. :tongue:

I

inuyasha2012

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I live in Apple Valley, but I'm getting BF3 and Skyrim first. :tongue:

Ah, well, if you change your mind lemme know. Because I'm pulling my pre-order on the first. So that will be a waste of a hardened edition lolz.

Brando 7s

Brando 7s

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I think you could make some profit for those people that are late and really want the hardened edition.

Top Bottom
Login
Register