What's new

Support Can you swap a heatsink assembly from a e01 to a p01?

• Thread starter AWTalklol
  • Start date
  • Views 235

AWTalklol

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Title asks all, if not at all possible, I am looking for a p01 or L01 Heatsink fan assembly, I started working on a Cechp01 console, and the heatsink plates and screws were missing, ordered them in, only to find out the sink holes are stripped. Someone clearly had no Idea what they were doing when they had the system apart. Any help would be appreciated guys.

SlayfulDex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Title asks all, if not at all possible, I am looking for a p01 or L01 Heatsink fan assembly, I started working on a Cechp01 console, and the heatsink plates and screws were missing, ordered them in, only to find out the sink holes are stripped. Someone clearly had no Idea what they were doing when they had the system apart. Any help would be appreciated guys.
yes u could i (think) but at same time make sure u do it properly unlike the clown bozo who had it before you. so u don't run into any issues. stripped sijk holes and screws missing? gawd what a shame. sheeeeeshhhh

AWTalklol

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes u could i (think) but at same time make sure u do it properly unlike the clown bozo who had it before you. so u don't run into any issues. stripped sijk holes and screws missing? gawd what a shame. sheeeeeshhhh
Yeah I just found a L01 on ebay, the 80 gb model to the P01 160 gb model, it has the same innards, so its a dead console for 10$ I found the sinks and plates. Im happy :smile:

SlayfulDex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I just found a L01 on ebay, the 80 gb model to the P01 160 gb model, it has the same innards, so its a dead console for 10$ I found the sinks and plates. Im happy :smile:
good to hear, hope u get everything working!

Top Bottom