• Thread starter My Gun Has Aidz
  • Start date
  • Views 651
My Gun Has Aidz

My Gun Has Aidz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey I seen a few posts saying you can't, is it true?

Troll

Troll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ya u can..i was with a guy yesterday that was modding nazi zombies for me using hotswapping

STRATEGIZER

STRATEGIZER

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
yes you can still hotswap ! but since the update iv been having lot's of trouble trying to hotswap like when you install a game it take's like 3-4 fail's before it actually start's to install but then once it start's to install it take's like 30min or longer to finish !!! & that sucks when it get to 96% & fail's x3 so that's like 1 & half hour's of trying to install unless your lucky enough to get the first time :x3:

this last update hasn't stopped us from hotswaping but it has made it a pain in the *** lol !

My Gun Has Aidz

My Gun Has Aidz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
STRATEGIZER, This was after the 6th patch? you tryed to install a game? because I just bought a bunch of DL dvds and if you can't do it I'll return them.

STRATEGIZER

STRATEGIZER

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
>>> yes after the 6th <<< dont worry about it lol ! iv hotswaped 4 time's since the 6th but like i said i was having trouble but i would finally get it to install in the end.

yes you can hotswap & keep you DVD DL's :wink:

My Gun Has Aidz

My Gun Has Aidz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
>>> yes after the 6th <<< dont worry about it lol ! iv hotswaped 4 time's since the 6th but like i said i was having trouble but i would finally get it to install in the end.

yes you can hotswap & keep you DVD DL's :wink:
Thanks bro <3 Rep++ Any Techniques you could give me?

STRATEGIZER

STRATEGIZER

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ?

while your at the screen where you press install, hotswap the disc there before you press install because with this new update it ask's you to chose a device & it can be tricky knowing when to hotswap it there so do it while your at the install to HDD screen :wink: now your on your own :o

Head

Head

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this is why i hotswaped 2 days before the dashboard update, just incase this happened. but i also did it for a friend yesterday, so hotswapping is still alive and well.

F

FiLTH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think I might just try it for the sake of proving it works still...as far as I know its fine to hot swap

Top Bottom
Login
Register