1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

Can you still get props to follow you online?

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Support Archive' started by KLIP_Clan Leader, Nov 3, 2018 with 0 replies and 194 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KLIP_Clan Leader

KLIP_Clan Leader Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I have a feeling that you can still get props online via the froze money glitch.

I have been playing around with the TP glitch trying to find a new god mode glitch. And at one point I had them in SP. But can't figure out how i did it.

All I know is I was I'm DM and place props through there. Then when I went online got an error message and was standing in SP as Franklin on top of the last prop I placed. I used a recent activity and suspended the app on the activity.

If any one can help with this please let me know. And yes I did have the TP glitch at the time. When I went to save the video clip to watch it, it was only a minute long as my setting are set to do so. And just have a video of my loading SP and falling off the prop from walking around.

If I can do it again I will update this post to let you guys know how I did it. Maybe there is a glitch to get these props to follow you to online lobby.