What's new

Solved Can you rip an ISO from an original game disc using a Mac?

K

Kam

Stw8 Wippin
Reaction score
Is this possible? Or do you have to have Windows to rip an ISO from an original disc?

Z

Zero

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Yes, of course you can, that's how all the iso's get posted on torrent sites. You just have to have a program to rip it. Look around the web and I'm sure you will find one.

K

Kam

Stw8 Wippin
Reaction score
Yes, of course you can, that's how all the iso's get posted on torrent sites. You just have to have a program to rip it. Look around the web and I'm sure you will find one.
Oh, i've looked. Wouldn't post here before looking. I have Macbook so there's no way for me to hotswap, and none of the programs I can find will rip an original 360 disc.

Is there a Windows program that can rip a legit 360 disc without a hotswap? I can run it through a windows program emulator like Wine. Just having a really hard time finding one. If you or anyone else could point me in the right direction I'd be so very grateful.

Z

Zero

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
I'll look in just a minute, but I'm sorry I had overlooked that you had a Mac.

K

Kingkat714

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh, i've looked. Wouldn't post here before looking. I have Macbook so there's no way for me to hotswap, and none of the programs I can find will rip an original 360 disc.

Is there a Windows program that can rip a legit 360 disc without a hotswap? I can run it through a windows program emulator like Wine. Just having a really hard time finding one. If you or anyone else could point me in the right direction I'd be so very grateful.
Use Xbox Backup Creatr if you have an 0800 drive. Hotswapping is only good for XDG2
Games.

Top Bottom